Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Wow well done you’ve made up a Thread on here, why on not learn how to stay on it .Why have your own thread and keep coming here? that’s weird lol anyway you’re in here saying how everyone bows down to yam , and yet here you are admitting that you did just that .. she asked and you delivered 😜
Still waiting on all that action on the thread, it’s been a while 🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023
And why would I give a do?
Your obsession with Paul and Jodie and bringing your personalities here 24/7 says you do babes 💅

You’re swearing a lot too maybe your blood pressures getting a bit raised now and judging by the fing size you’re expanding and the diet you consume, I’m going to be kind and suggest it’s probably bed time babes…. I think the personalities are getting tired and sloppy 🤡

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Paul. You wanna grow the do up.
If we gave a do, you’d of stunned us into silence. But here we are, talking out of our arses.
No one but you gives a do my mate.
Thankfully, I am not your mate. You obviously do give a do as you are coming across as obsessed, all of your personalities and klingon's. Maybe Kayleigh should grow up and be a better parent, one who does not bring sex offenders into her home with her children present , after Kayleigh has claimed he sexually assaulted her. One that does not commit physical assault on her children. One who puts her children before herself.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Your obsession with Paul and Jodie and bringing your personalities here 24/7 says you do babes 💅

You’re swearing a lot too maybe your blood pressures getting a bit raised now and judging by the fing size you’re expanding and the diet you consume, I’m going to be kind and suggest it’s probably bed time babes…. I think the personalities are getting tired and sloppy 🤡
Honestly sweetpea I have no fs to give. I'm sure Paul thinks he's got something on Kayleigh that he can frighten her with, but I fail to see how that's got anything to do with me? I really couldn't care less. The number, whatever it is, makes as much sense to me as it probably does to you, absolutely none. But if he has tea then serve away, we're all here for it 🤷

May 23, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_4686.gif
    IMG_4686.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 143

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
There’s a lot of fs for someone who doesn’t give any…. Just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️
Go to bed mate, come back tomorrow with some new material 🤡
It's funny as I had zero fs to give her, that's why she is probably so lemon and obsessed. The embarrassment of a 122 year old man refusing to shag a 46 year old cumbucket

Apr 12, 2023
Honestly sweetpea I have no fs to give. I'm sure Paul thinks he's got something on Kayleigh that he can frighten her with, but I fail to see how that's got anything to do with me? I really couldn't care less. The number, whatever it is, makes as much sense to me as it probably does to you, absolutely none. But if he has tea then serve away, we're all here for it 🤷
Frighten her with?

This is again how you give yourself away you dumb turnip 🤣

You Kayleigh plastered and innocent man (Paul) all over your socials because he politely declined your extremely strong desperate advances, he wasn’t interested in you sitting on his voice (🐷) and you couldn’t take it so you tried to humiliate him so he came here to defend himself!
Stop trying to change the narrative just fing get over it you got rejected move on to your next victim and stop playing the victim the only thing you’re a victim of is your own inbred behaviour!

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Frighten her with?

This is again how you give yourself away you dumb turnip 🤣

You Kayleigh plastered and innocent man (Paul) all over your socials because he politely declined your extremely strong desperate advances, he wasn’t interested in you sitting on his voice (🐷) and you couldn’t take it so you tried to humiliate him so he came here to defend himself!
Stop trying to change the narrative just fing get over it you got rejected move on to your next victim and stop playing the victim the only thing you’re a victim of is your own inbred behaviour!
Well why else would he keep repeating the number?? And saying you should give a do Not neuro science is it?
I'm not her, I give no fs. He can announce whatever he likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.