Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Life evolves around it mate 🥰 my life revolves around my children so that they can actually evolve into the best ever humans but once more alas, TikTok likes and being somebody that not one single person likes seems more important to some people 👋🏽
Still can’t get over that. Her life evolves around food 😂😂

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Ok mum! How about I don’t and say I did? 🤣🤣
22 year long CAREER and not once had to flash my gash during that time 🤣🤣 unless you count the time I fell through a door and half the uk grime scene saw what I had for breakfast 👀🤣 jammer ended up name checking me in a song after that so couldn’t have been that bad whatever it was they saw 🤌🏾🤣
I would have written this on my thread but dust balls over there 😭

Anyways moving on, it is amazing how many sound minded people agree that she’s parenting terribly but nothing is being done about it, are there that many s parents in her part of the world that they just can’t keep up?
When I was last round your place for dinner, you had loads of awards on the ledge / shelf that the twins point to. They were for your job though, wasn't they?

Banging carbonara as well, and no double cream in sight 😋

Apr 17, 2023
Go away! Nobody likes you because your name is Laura 🤪🤪🤪
Sorry, just trying to get in with the it crowd 👀🤣
I know quite a few Laura’s - I would say it’s a 50/50 split between the fy ones and the ones that are sound. I myself, obviously fall into the sound category, along with the other Laura in here that our new little friend took a dislike to.

Fake Laura is a massive prick.

Sep 1, 2023
When I was last round your place for dinner, you had loads of awards on the ledge / shelf that the twins point to. They were for your job though, wasn't they?

Banging carbonara as well, and no double cream in sight 😋
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction you are so hypocritical it is bizarre. You say about Kayleigh having strangers from the internet around her kids but you invite pervy Paul round? Strange . All I will say to any of you on here , contact his ex wife and ask her if these allegations are true before having him around anyones kids .

Status
Not open for further replies.