Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well we’ve always said Aileen is on here and she always thought she was superior to everyone else so I’ve no doubt that snake is stirring the s pot
And we all know KK won't call her out so aggressively because she will be s scared of the repercussions. If Paul got those voicenotes from KK can you imagine what shes sent to 6 head. In fact I'm surprised we didn't get any voicenotes of her slagging off 7 head the way she threw Tanya under the bus.

Apr 17, 2023
I spoke to her face to face at 6.30pm tonight. She states she has had no contact from anyone on social media, and if she had, I would fing know about were her actual words
But @Kayleigh&Danforever has seen the messages so they must be true.

Not like KK has ever sent s from one of her burners to herself is it

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
To be fair. How would you know it’s bullshit unless you are infact KK which would make total sense you being in here and then updating your stories?
Because the proof is literally there in their previous posts? Which I’ve shared?
They’ve stated they have only just listened to the voice notes, but a post previously mentions said voice notes. So I’m calling bullshit on what they’ve just said. How are you not understanding that?

And how does any of that show me in support of anyyyyyyone 🤔

Here’s the link to make it easier luv..
Post in thread 'Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx'
https://comment.cafe/threads/leigh-xx_jiggly_jugs_xx.176/post-120292

Reactions: KKK’s tiny waist

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I spoke to her face to face at 6.30pm tonight. She states she has had no contact from anyone on social media, and if she had, I would fing know about were her actual words
As if your ex wife would entertain some random nut job on the ineternet who went out with her ex husband once. The desperate need to deflect is omly because she has so much to hide.

May 23, 2023
Edited voice notes!!! She really is a few sandwiches short of a picnic! Just admit your a failure in every sense rather than trying to deflect
Pissed my off so much! I do not lie! I would never fabricate s, never have as a paid journo and most definitely never would just giving my opinion on a forum. Proper reaching with this one!

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
1 ) Kayleigh has an on going case with the police. Again , believe me or not , no skin off my nose .
2 ) Kayleigh did contact his ex wife . It’s not me who contacted her, I keep saying I’m not Kayleigh .
1. If she has an ongoing case with the police, why are you both jeopardising it? Surely you know once there’s a police investigation you are told not to have any contact with the accused, but here you are getting in contact with them 🤦‍♀️ so no I don’t believe you.
2. Not once here did I mention you yourself contacting the ex, nor did I accuse you of being kk, there was no need for a denial 🤪 unless of course ...

Apr 16, 2023
Right? Because any good friend would just suggest coming off of socials and concentrating on learning how to parent instead of making up fake accounts to literally TROLL the very people who brought this disgusting behaviour to the forefront in the first place. But dumb is as dumb does so yeah, Jodie smokes weeeeeed woohooo 😮‍💨 my kids are suffering so much…anyways hopefully KKs kids wore underwear to school today 🙏🏽
Well the only friend she has is coke head Tanya

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
1. If she has an ongoing case with the police, why are you both jeopardising it? Surely you know once there’s a police investigation you are told not to have any contact with the accused, but here you are getting in contact with them 🤦‍♀️ so no I don’t believe you.
2. Not once here did I mention you yourself contacting the ex, nor did I accuse you of being kk, there was no need for a denial 🤪 unless of course ...
Precisely. And Kk herself has been posting videos about Paul on her social media today. Me thinks the police have just provided her like they do all the loons a reference number so she can keep posting all her waffle where noone will ever look at it.

Apr 16, 2023
I can assure you , I have told Kayleigh this! Many times infact. You are welcome to your opinion , you are welcome to think I am Kayleigh , however I do not believe Paul is the innocent victim he makes out . Sorry but as much as Kayleigh has made many mistakes , and has caused upset , torment and anger to people , there is more than meets the eye !
If you read further back ,I'm sure Paul mentioned he has spoke to his ex wife today 🤪 now if he was supposed to of done what has been mentioned here ,I very much doubt the ex would be chatting to him

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I can totally believe KK has tried saying that they’re ‘fake’ voice notes. Especially to her little sheep on TT. (I know we all know they’re 1000% legitimate). This is the same KK who said she was ‘groomed’ 🙄 i wonder if she spun the same tale when SS asked her about blacking cheeses eye.
If someone would believe her version of 'edited voicenotes' after listening to them then they're as nutty as she is.

Apr 16, 2023
Just for your information , I myself reported Kayleigh in 2020 . I reported her to social services myself and told her days later that I did . We did fall out for over 14 months , it is not my fault herself and her kids have been failed . I do not think it’s ok what she has done . Far farrr from it . However I do not believe Kayleigh is the only bad guy here
Oh but she is, chucking a toy so hard it blacked her eye, sending kid to school without underwear, the kid was/is 4 and then to tell a male stranger about it, filming content in a children's playarea, having sex offender at her house and a bloke who's name she didn't know, need I go on .....what did Paul do apart from come here to defend himself after KK plastered him all over sm and contacted his daughter ,Paul has proof you/KK personally don't give a fk DO NOT

Reactions: PaigeSnedz
Status
Not open for further replies.