Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Well they don't call him dim wit Dan for nothing, and any bloke that sits back and allows his kids to be abused by the mother is no man in my eyes, he's just a coke taking fanny
Yeah I absolutely agree with this. I said at the time the voice notes came out, if that happened to my children, my hubby would 1000% take the kids and safeguard them, no questions about it. He didn’t, and I strongly think he’s equally failed as a parent as much as what she has.

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
lol her and Dan don’t have a brain cell between them- unsure how long you’ve followed her for, but if it’s been as long as some of us on here, you’d know she leaves traces and evidence wherever she goes, so be it from voice notes that gets leaked to tripping herself up on a lie, pictures which discredits what she’s previously said etc.

Also, how do know no one hasn’t ever reported her as genuine question? 👀
I’d of thought if they did like you said she’d of not been able to help herself say something on socials

Apr 16, 2023
Ridden more times than Desert Orchid
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s getting much action at all, she’s all talk. I’m not saying she hasn’t been used by the odd dodgy fella in the last year or so but she has nowhere near the amount of ‘admirers’ as she’d like people to believe. Even when she was with (actually living with, not just keeping him as a back up as she is now) Dan she openly admitted that sex was a chore or she hasn’t showered/bathed 🤢

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s getting much action at all, she’s all talk. I’m not saying she hasn’t been used by the odd dodgy fella in the last year or so but she has nowhere near the amount of ‘admirers’ as she’d like people to believe. Even when she was with (actually living with, not just keeping him as a back up as she is now) Dan she openly admitted that sex was a chore or she hasn’t showered/bathed 🤢
Yeah, I actually think you are right! I do believe she throws herself at anyone who gives her the slightest bit of attention, but I do think that’s far and few between! I mean, the price of a meal deal is more than she makes on OF so little miss popular isn’t so popular after all. Last I knew, she was giving subs for free 🤢 naaasty.

Apr 16, 2023
You normally find the 1s that boast about it all the time are actually not getting it, I'm like you, don't think she's getting it and don't think she has anywhere near the amount of admirers she makes out she has, if all these admirers were paying, she wouldn't be in a sty 2 bed feeding her kids yellow sticker meals, there's more s in her than the amount hanging from her fence

Apr 16, 2023
I have a friend who is very promiscuous, she’s a lovely person and has so much going for her. But she has told me she doesn’t actually enjoy the sex it’s just the feeling of being wanted that she seeks. She doesn’t or doesn’t want to see that for the most part she’s being used as opposed to needed. I think there is an element of that for KKK, this constant need to be ‘desired’ 🙁

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I have a friend who is very promiscuous, she’s a lovely person and has so much going for her. But she has told me she doesn’t actually enjoy the sex it’s just the feeling of being wanted that she seeks. She doesn’t or doesn’t want to see that for the most part she’s being used as opposed to needed. I think there is an element of that for KKK, this constant need to be ‘desired’ 🙁
I feel the difference between being promiscuous and KK is that Kayleigh cheated on her partner. Kayleigh had dangerous men she didn’t know the name of, around her kids. Kayleigh has admitted she ‘lost it’ around her kids whilst arguing with her partner. Kayleigh left her children on a daily basis meeting men and driving around thinking it’s a flex.

What I’m trying to say, is being promiscuous is ok, until it affects your kids, relationships. Seeking attention, can also be ok, if it doesn’t affect your children or relationships.

KK doesn’t care what attention she gets, she puts it alllll out there for the world to see, and any attention is attention in her eyes.

Apr 12, 2023
Maybe if she wasn’t such a fing horror and became a better person she might get that desire she desperately craves from men!

Apr 16, 2023
I feel the difference between being promiscuous and KK is that Kayleigh cheated on her partner. Kayleigh had dangerous men she didn’t know the name of, around her kids. Kayleigh has admitted she ‘lost it’ around her kids whilst arguing with her partner. Kayleigh left her children on a daily basis meeting men and driving around thinking it’s a flex.

What I’m trying to say, is being promiscuous is ok, until it affects your kids, relationships. Seeking attention, can also be ok, if it doesn’t affect your children or relationships.

KK doesn’t care what attention she gets, she puts it alllll out there for the world to see, and any attention is attention in her eyes.
👏👏💯

Reactions: Delusional KKK
Apr 16, 2023
Maybe if she wasn’t such a fing horror and became a better person she might get that desire she desperately craves from men!
Men just see her as easy shag, she has no respect for herself or anyone infact, she wants male attention as it boosts her ego thinking all men fancy her when infact they just see her as the Dunstable bike

May 23, 2023
We need to do a tally of all the people who have been obsessed with Kayleigh throughout these years. She’s had more stalkers than Madonna ffs

‘My neighbours are obsessed with me because they put up wind chimes and lost their dog but I also admit to getting high on conflict ’ 💀💀

Fruitless nut job! Tell Tanya to put more bicarb in it in future ffs 💀

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
We need to do a tally of all the people who have been obsessed with Kayleigh throughout these years. She’s had more stalkers than Madonna ffs

‘My neighbours are obsessed with me because they put up wind chimes and lost their dog but I also admit to getting high on conflict ’ 💀💀

Fruitless nut job! Tell Tanya to put more bicarb in it in future ffs 💀

Her mad video trying her very best to insinuate she's somehow neurospicy is on one hand absolutely sickening and infuriating and on the other completely laughable and embarrassing. From someone with a real life diagnosis, it sounds like she's just a manic narcassist to me. People like her are exactly why self exploration leading to self diagnosis is ridiculed because of attention begs like her that desperately want a label for the attention but KKK hun. You have plenty of mental health issues and lack in so so many ways, you don't need a pretend autism or adhd diagnosis to justify your unjustifiable behaviour. You're a Nasty. Evil. C*nt. That's diagnosis enough for you.

Whoever told her all the BS about rewatching tv shows must be pulling her leg and taking the p surely? Or maybe shes just recalling it wrong which is why she's waffling utter bullsh*t. And the fact the video before that was her saying how obsessed her neighbours are with her to then go on and openly admit she looks for conflict everywhere she goes 🙄

Apr 16, 2023
Her mad video trying her very best to insinuate she's somehow neurospicy is on one hand absolutely sickening and infuriating and on the other completely laughable and embarrassing. From someone with a real life diagnosis, it sounds like she's just a manic narcassist to me. People like her are exactly why self exploration leading to self diagnosis is ridiculed because of attention begs like her that desperately want a label for the attention but KKK hun. You have plenty of mental health issues and lack in so so many ways, you don't need a pretend autism or adhd diagnosis to justify your unjustifiable behaviour. You're a Nasty. Evil. C*nt. That's diagnosis enough for you.

Whoever told her all the BS about rewatching tv shows must be pulling her leg and taking the p surely? Or maybe shes just recalling it wrong which is why she's waffling utter bullsh*t. And the fact the video before that was her saying how obsessed her neighbours are with her to then go on and openly admit she looks for conflict everywhere she goes 🙄
She's self diagnosing again, I swear what's this muppet after a disabled sticker for the banger, KK you are just a c*** end of

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

She is one low intelligent walking contradiction. Zero self reflection or awareness. Only an arsehole looks for the next high / dopamine hit by trying to start unnecessary conflict. Just proves she is completely miserable in her own life that she would do anything to get some excitement. AND SHES TEACHING THIS TO HER KIDS!

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She has histrionic personality disorder. I’ve said it for years. She’s also a narc & a self obsessed witch !!
When I need to chill or I feel a bit overwhelmed or stressed I watch the same TV series, most people do. It’s just background noise while i scroll on my phone !! It’s nothing deeper. She needs to be giving her kids the same energy as she gives herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.