Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Yes the house move was all very odd, I think I started following around that time too, not sure how i stumbled across her insta. It is just such a fascinating watch, like real life benefits Britain type programme but in the last few months it’s not been comfortable viewing. It’s definitely taken a turn that’s not going to end well.

I just hope Dan does move out and has the kids so kk can do every other weekend so they can have some sort of stable and normal life.

Apr 16, 2023
I’m still in shock that she posted pics of her little girl with a dummy. I’ve a feeling the boy still has one at bedtime too. I shouldn’t be surprised as you can see it in their teeth. I would be mortified for anybody to see my 4 year old still has a dummy.
Lazy parenting,it damages there teeth but also effects their speach,anything for a easy life for KK .

Apr 12, 2023
Screenshot_2023-04-21-09-41-15-629_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Apr 21, 2023
Having a little snoop and it's so sad it's been 6 years and she hasn't changed an ounce!
lol! Negative energy 🤣She’s always had toxic, vile energy, it must be call completely draining to be her. I’ve said it before and I’ll say again she has serious mental health conditions and needs intervention.

Apr 21, 2023
Never forget Kayleigh being banned from her local dog walking page. That must have taken some effort.
Anybody remember the food collection thing? I can’t remember what it was called, where she would take turns to go and collect free food and distribute to members. She had a huge ding dong with senior members of that group too. She will never be a team player, she hasnt got basic communication skills for a start, she’s fed on every level 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.