Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Another sofa? Pics for the blocked 🤣 hopefully better than the last 2 she's had
Is this why the blow up bed was in the lounge?
She lies out her arse, she doesn't want to reported for benefit fraud! But what she is saying about Dan is still classed as a couple, even now they are separated but living together it's still a double claim on universal credit!
I do think this is to get a new house as she will say the rents too much and get the landlord to kick her out I can see it now

Geegeex

Apr 20, 2023
Can you not live with someone whilst separated and claim Uc as a single person though? As long as you don’t have any life together, sleep together, eat together etc you need to be totally separate

Reactions: CoffeeMonster

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Can you not live with someone whilst separated and claim Uc as a single person though? As long as you don’t have any life together, sleep together, eat together etc you need to be totally separate
No I was claiming tax credits before single but my ex still lives with us as a full time carer for my daughter, this was sorted with both dwp and tax credits a lengthy process and they did do spot checks to make sure I wasn't lying l, including asking friends if we were together, bank statements to prove we didn't shop together, wardrobe checks to prove his clothes wasn't near mine, alot of things I won't put on here!, but when covid struck and changing over to universal credit they told me it would be a double claim there is no ifs and butt's if you live together its classed as couple! Really messed my money up and every time he gets a payrise my money goes down, long story short his money is his mine is mine but I'm at a loss, she needs to be careful as well as there is no "3 day rule" that everyone says there is!

Apr 21, 2023
No I was claiming tax credits before single but my ex still lives with us as a full time carer for my daughter, this was sorted with both dwp and tax credits a lengthy process and they did do spot checks to make sure I wasn't lying l, including asking friends if we were together, bank statements to prove we didn't shop together, wardrobe checks to prove his clothes wasn't near mine, alot of things I won't put on here!, but when covid struck and changing over to universal credit they told me it would be a double claim there is no ifs and butt's if you live together its classed as couple! Really messed my money up and every time he gets a payrise my money goes down, long story short his money is his mine is mine but I'm at a loss, she needs to be careful as well as there is no "3 day rule" that everyone says there is!
Yet In true kk Fashion, she knows it all, sitting there plotting and scheming!
remember when she said OF were taking emergency tax 🤣🤣🤣what a belter! God she’s so chaotic. I’m so grateful for my simple sad lonely A cup life 👌

Apr 17, 2023
Another thought, this woman has no wisdom, wisdom from experience of life, none, zero, no sense of awareness, common sense or the ability to read the room, what she sadly does have though, is a huge misplaced sense of pride with an ego to match and pride always comes before a fall. What goes around and it’s happening right now.
I find it genuinely fascinating, bit like when you visit the zoo and watch the animals in their habitat. You know these kind of people exist but when you can watch it all unfold because the thicko puts it all on the internet for people to see it’s mind blowing!

Apr 18, 2023
I find it genuinely fascinating, bit like when you visit the zoo and watch the animals in their habitat. You know these kind of people exist but when you can watch it all unfold because the thicko puts it all on the internet for people to see it’s mind blowing!

This is exactly what I tried to explain to my partner, I’ll just show him your post 😂 it’s like real life Jeremy Kyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.