Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
And I bet Dan is totally clueless to HIS rights! He is so submissive he will agree to anything to see his kids coz she will 💯 use them as a weapon!
*****Dan/Dans mum, please seek professional advice as you have rights ******
Aw hopefully he has went back to his mam's he needs to get advice or she will take every penny and he knows that,bet she has told him he has to pay rent as its for is kids and still expect csa

Glitterbaws

Apr 21, 2023

Attachments

• BBC42538-81D6-48EF-9367-DDA572A5CB8D.jpeg
    BBC42538-81D6-48EF-9367-DDA572A5CB8D.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 185
Apr 12, 2023
Unless she gives perks,if it's true she has already been there,but no doubt she has TOLD Dan he still has to foot the rent for his kids,because she will use them at every oppertunity she can to get her way.He will never be free from her to move on with his life

Just want to clarify that it was her BOSS she has sex with for money to pay the rent (not a one off as well) and not her LANDLORD and it was before Dan and when she lived there with simon.

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
Let's put all the blame on the mil again,safe gaurding issues?what about your's KK.Haven't been together for months,grew out of love,so it wouldn't have anything to do with flashing everything you can to strangers online,or could it be the fact you sit in Rays bedroom most weekends,or what about the fact you drive around in another mans car ,but so that it's normal for the kids you're still haveing him round to put kids to bed and have odd meals and still go on holiday which we all no what you're idea of a holiday is,im just going to put my opinion out there as i can have an opinion wether right or wrong,i think you're kicking Dan out claim benefits as single parent as your of has flopped and you want to go on a long holiday than 18hrs,because having him round at kids bedtimes,and having meals and going on holiday TOGETHER is actually benefit fraud check it out .
I’m by no means sticking up for KK but I don’t think that counts as benefit fraud 🙈 maybe that’s an English thing?

Apr 21, 2023
When will she learn that buying a cheap nasty sofa isn't being money savvy as she's spending more on sofas in the past 3 years than I've done in the last 10
You read my mind! She always throws good money after bad, everything single thing she buys is the cheapest of the cheap.,isn’t she rolling in OF money? 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.