Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Saw this and thought to myself "notorious PIG is gonna have a blast with her COL payment" 😂😂

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1682712057026.jpg
    FB_IMG_1682712057026.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 229
Apr 12, 2023
If Dan is still living there and she’s claiming benefits as a single parent then they’re supposed to be living separate lives; doing their own washing, shopping etc. definitely not going for meals together and driving around together (apparently KKs favourite activity with a fella)

I think so yeah. Like where is he going to find that’s local and they can afford and so last min? Last year when they split she said he didn’t have anywhere to go no family or friends and they couldn’t afford him to pay rent on both places

I think she’s making out she’s single to get money. And covering her back by saying he’s putting kids to bed at night etc

Cos she knows some f would grass her into the social cos that’s what she would do

Apr 16, 2023
I think so yeah. Like where is he going to find that’s local and they can afford and so last min? Last year when they split she said he didn’t have anywhere to go no family or friends and they couldn’t afford him to pay rent on both places

I think she’s making out she’s single to get money. And covering her back by saying he’s putting kids to bed at night etc

Cos she knows some f would grass her into the social cos that’s what she

Cos she knows some f would grass her into the social cos that’s what she would do
Said it before and ill say it again she's fiddling like fk,def doing this for the money as her of is a total flop,a just don't no who she's trying to kid as not fooling me,but that's my opinion on it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.