Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2023
I wonder if Dan has moved back in with his mum. She’s loving the fact she’s single and has all this time away from her kids.
Doesn’t his mum live a fair distance away; a few hours? Surely he wouldn’t drop them back for the night and then pick them up again tomorrow morning?

I really do hope he’s found himself somewhere nice with a massive fish tank and an actual driveway for the car he loves.

GypsyTheDog

Apr 16, 2023
She’s gonna be buzzin over this 🥴

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 279
Apr 12, 2023
Hi 👋 Been a lurker for little while on here, always wanted to comment but everyone’s either already said what I want to say or I’ve been a little shy to post ☺️ but after seeing the scum bag share someone’s private pics of their gorgeous babies I felt it was time to let rip at the vile thing, she stands out by a mile always gives herself away, she’s so fing predictable 🤣

I give her until tomorrow noon to cry on her stories “look what the trolls did” about sharing her kids on the Lou thread but won’t mention what she did first!

Apr 21, 2023
To be honest, I find Kayleigh hilarious which is why I haven’t posted on here. But after last night on Lou’s thread.. if that was Kayleigh the stuff she wrote about someone else’s kids was disgusting. But in all honesty I think it was five head wanting us ho think it was kayleigh so she gets the reaction from it and she can sit back and watch 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apr 17, 2023
To be honest, I find Kayleigh hilarious which is why I haven’t posted on here. But after last night on Lou’s thread.. if that was Kayleigh the stuff she wrote about someone else’s kids was disgusting. But in all honesty I think it was five head wanting us ho think it was kayleigh so she gets the reaction from it and she can sit back and watch 🤷🏼‍♀️
s, have i gotta share a pic of her kids now too? I ain't playing we know that ss not OK.

On another note yam, at least it was nice to see some kiddos without fizzy pop 👌🏼

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I don’t find trolling grieving mothers and sisters and sending messages threatening peoples children hilarious. She’s a complete psycho.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
I’m so confused. Was it Kayleigh in lous thread uploading pictures of other peoples children? Well at-least they looked happy, clean and cared for. Kayleigh is a joke, moans about safeguarding her kids but the uploads photos of other peoples children’s. Absolute weirdo.
The pic was from my stories from way over 6 months ago so they’re saved on their phone. Nonce behaviour. And I’m certain it’s the berg because of the words ‘hence’ and ‘prolific’ 5head wouldn’t be smart enough to use those words to implicate somebody else. And berg wouldn’t be smart enough to mask her language patterns 🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
The pic was from my stories from way over 6 months ago so they’re saved on their phone. Nonce behaviour. And I’m certain it’s the berg because of the words ‘hence’ and ‘prolific’ 5head wouldn’t be smart enough to use those words to implicate somebody else. And berg wouldn’t be smart enough to mask her language patterns 🤣🤣
That is true. It was disturbing behaviour which ever one of them it was.

Apr 16, 2023
It was without a doubt MM on lous thread last night, showing herself up as the nonce she is! Posing naked with a memorial bear and swinging her tits round her kids bedroom floor wasn't enough, now she's saving photos of other people's kids. Jokes on her though because they look clean, fed and cute. Bless her heart thinking about her so often. Round of applause tbh, at least you know you've rattled her @Yamfoot 🤣 she can't stop thinking about you 🤌😂

Geegeex

Apr 20, 2023
Ffs and she says us a cups are obsessed with her. That’s weird behaviour. Deffo KK on Lou’s thread the spelling and grammar LOL. Prolific is her fave word.

Status
Not open for further replies.