Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2023
Is she actually deluded? She thinks she inherited the good looks? 😂 her half sister actually looks pretty, Kayleigh is a fing monster. I don’t want to speak ill of the dead but I wouldn’t go as far as saying her mum was stunning.
IMG_0298.jpeg
IMG_0299.jpeg

Apr 16, 2023
Is she actually deluded? She thinks she inherited the good looks? 😂 her half sister actually looks pretty, Kayleigh is a fing monster. I don’t want to speak ill of the dead but I wouldn’t go as far as saying her mum was stunning.
IMG_0298.jpeg
IMG_0299.jpeg
She looks like the dad and her sister looks more like the mum which is saying something when it isn't her mum. You can see her dad in her kids as well. Her sister is far more attractive.

Apr 16, 2023
IMG_0298.jpeg
IMG_0299.jpeg

Trying to put down the naturally pretty sister when she's bleach blonde and covered in slap lol she's so jealous it seeps from her pores and soz P.I.G but ya mum was a munter. I went there. I wonder if she was as ugly inside as you though?🤔

Apr 12, 2023
IMG_0298.jpeg
IMG_0299.jpeg
Is she joking 🤣 her sister looks way more better looking than her top pics a bit like celebrity but can't remember her name 🤦🏻‍♀️ gonna bug me now

Status
Not open for further replies.