Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
What happened with meatball gate? I missed the whole drama
There weren’t enough meatballs for greedy green eyes so she s all over her mate and called her selfish
Both went round collecting mouldy bread off olio and fell out over portion control
If they concentrated on their crotch yeast and not that of mr.warburton she might find a decent fella and not have to use brias paint set to trowel on her drag queen makeup every day to sell her yeast packet on of

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
They fell out because KK went round to someone’s house for tea, KK cooked meatballs & the husband of the house they went to wouldn’t pay for chips from the chippy. So kk was fuming because she paid & fed everyone. She was pissed off because she used up 48 reduced meatballs. I will remember this story until the day I die from the sheer fuss she made over it. The Crown Jewels getting stolen would have caused less of a commotion. All her stories for about two weeks were about 48 fing meatballs.

Apr 27, 2023
She’s really going through the phases of a breakup.

She’s done the whole “best way to get over someone is to get under someone else” thing but she immediately got attached and thought this would be her new man rather than just a rebound.

She’s done the “I don’t need a man, I know my worth” s and realised that she overestimated her worth…significantly.

I don’t think she has any genuine girlfriends or mates that she can turn to and cry in bed whilst eating chocolate and watching chick flicks with.

She may well finally be at the reflective and acceptance stage. I hope she realises that Dan was probably the best she can get and maybe more than she deserves. I have never been with a man that would tolerate the s that Kayleigh expected Dan to put up with…..all whilst she contributed nothing to keeping the family housed or fed.

sausagefingrs

Apr 25, 2023
I wonder if she will address the comments made on here? I'm still in shock she worked for aldi and didn't tell us but to honest she goes through men sorry jobs like prostitute on payday 🤣
Doesn't her bestie simon (who has gone awol) work at aldi ? He coulda got her a Job...she probably fell out with him and quit the same day 🤣

Apr 21, 2023
Doesn't her bestie simon (who has gone awol) work at aldi ? He coulda got her a Job...she probably fell out with him and quit the same day 🤣
Maybe she didn’t last the probation period and they fired her on the spot for something, she’s more than capable of many acts of gross misconduct without a second thought

Apr 16, 2023
Who gets turned on by a fing cabbage ?!!

Nah not buying it, she's just trying to deflect and take attention away from the big question mark that is, is Bobby a massive Ted bundy in the making or not. And soz but I will ask that on a gossip site, those on your high horse about what we can and can't discuss can swivel! I'm genuinely fascinated with true crime and genuinely hate that fat w so win win in my book!
Her latest tik tok!!! naaaa what is she actually doing?! Imagine being in your 30’s with children and miming like that to a rap 🤣🤣 the lip curls absolutely finish me off 🤣🤣

I actually got goosebumps, but out of disgust 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Her next post says she's not but it gets us talking
erm no kk we're the ones that came up with it & said you did so we got you talking you thick fat orange ugly t 🤣
Screenshot_2023-05-13-08-47-08-261_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

May 11, 2023
Maybe she didn’t last the probation period and they fired her on the spot for something, she’s more than capable of many acts of gross misconduct without a second thought
I find KK working in Aldi so hard to believe. Kk’s prospects in life are to clear the reduced shelf not stack it.
She’d be hyperventilating putting a 30% off sticker on some chicken, knowing ‘it’s not going home with her’.
She’d call in sick for the next week after that 🤣

TV123456

May 13, 2023
@howembarrasing thats exactly why she’s doing it. She will be raging inside that the truth is out and her only way to “attempt” to show it’s not true is by ignoring. She addresses everything else wrote on here doesn’t she ,. you Should have stuck to working in bars and even Aldi KK because OF has ruined your family life , dans had enough and you’ve scarred your kids. Was it worth it for £3 a month . For a dirty old man . All those lonely days and nights doing content with a cabbag 😂 , spending money on s¥$€ you don’t need because that to you is comfort when you should be with your family , or friends , but you have no real life friends , only online because no one in real life will tolerate you . You actually used to be quite funny in certain posts but now your just a sad single lonely 34 year old woman who only has a cabbage in her life 🤭
You are SWF from tattle, you do the same space comma space as was done over on tattle so excuse me if I don’t believe your accusations of KK.

They’re very strong accusations to make without proof. If I was making accusations of that magnitude you’re sure as s I’d be showing some form of receipt to protect myself. I don’t think KK can afford legal support on what you’ve accused her and her children of but if I was her and it wasn’t true I’d be seeking legal advice.

So I will be taking what you’ve said with a pinch of salt given your history on tattle with KK.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
You are SWF from tattle, you do the same space comma space as was done over on tattle so excuse me if I don’t believe your accusations of KK.

They’re very strong accusations to make without proof. If I was making accusations of that magnitude you’re sure as s I’d be showing some form of receipt to protect myself. I don’t think KK can afford legal support on what you’ve accused her and her children of but if I was her and it wasn’t true I’d be seeking legal advice.

So I will be taking what you’ve said with a pinch of salt given your history on tattle with KK.
Joined half hour ago just to say that? Ok kk 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
@howembarrasing thats exactly why she’s doing it. She will be raging inside that the truth is out and her only way to “attempt” to show it’s not true is by ignoring. She addresses everything else wrote on here doesn’t she ,. you Should have stuck to working in bars and even Aldi KK because OF has ruined your family life , dans had enough and you’ve scarred your kids. Was it worth it for £3 a month . For a dirty old man . All those lonely days and nights doing content with a cabbag 😂 , spending money on s¥$€ you don’t need because that to you is comfort when you should be with your family , or friends , but you have no real life friends , only online because no one in real life will tolerate you . You actually used to be quite funny in certain posts but now your just a sad single lonely 34 year old woman who only has a cabbage in her life 🤭
💯 that was all staged yesterday with the cabbage to deflect from the issue regarding what is being said about her kid

Status
Not open for further replies.