Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
She definitely shares these haters love me s to make herself feel better. Or maybe i’m really jealous of her having a tiny 2 bedroom house which was last decorated in 1698, her gormless looking face, massive do off body with unsightly saggy baps and mentally delayed family. Yes, she’s got it in one, I really do want it all - the dream!
Im jealous 2 🤣

Apr 20, 2023
looking like a 60+ year old 😆

IMG_4564.jpeg
The meaty foot kills me.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
I have 2k less followers and don’t ‘make a living on social media’ and yet there’s only 1k reach between us. Delusions of grandeur are strong with this one, Beccy Goodwin must be quaking in her mini mansion 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 3BDB4495-7643-405D-AA26-926B4588D70C.jpeg
    3BDB4495-7643-405D-AA26-926B4588D70C.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 240
  • A1FB9517-B185-47B1-97A8-A7D51B943D58.jpeg
    A1FB9517-B185-47B1-97A8-A7D51B943D58.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 238
Apr 12, 2023
Even if SWF is Aileen who cares? Whoever it is seems to be doing whatever is right for the children. Even more so than kayleigh.

Nah. Spreading that online is NOT in the children’s best interest.

Let’s say it’s true (I mean, it’s not. Cos that idiot is so clearly SWF but whatever 🙄) let’s say it’s true, how in the do is it in they kids best interest for that to be posted online when we all know stuff said online never really goes away so Bria could read this when she is older? Or the kids at school.

Who in their right mind posts that kind of s? Seriously. If it did happen (🙄) and you done your bit and reported it because you care about safeguarding kids, then why they do have you came online to spread it as if it’s some kind of gossip?

I don’t believe. I believe you are SWF and I believe you are truly sick in the fing head to be writing things like that about young children. You my friend, seem like the biggest risk of all.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2023
Hi new member, I do the comma break on purpose Because she would 100% know who I am if I spoke freely, but oh well - hi KK, worked it out yet??

I however think you’re KK. So hi, why would I put video evidence of what your child did on a platform for all to see? That’s sick and I’m not like you, I don’t do f€$¥_¥ up stuff like you you pervert, I mean filming yourself in a child’s soft play for OF is gross, you sick individual. I hope you can afford legal advice, and I am happy to show my face in court should the need arise because what you allowed your children to do in my eyes is a HUGE child protection issue. so why don’t you take your pinch of salt and sprinkle it on your cabbage and shove it up your arse you 🔔 end.

And you just joined on Thursday, so you’re kinda a new member too 👀

Apr 16, 2023

Let’s say it’s true (I mean, it’s not. Cos that idiot is so clearly SWF but whatever 🙄) let’s say it’s true, how in the do is it in they kids best interest for that to be posted online when we all know stuff said online never really goes away so Bria could read this when she is older? Or the kids at school.

Who in their right mind posts that kind of s? Seriously. If it did happen (🙄) and you done your bit and reported it because you care about safeguarding kids, then why they do have you came online to spread it as if it’s some kind of gossip?

I don’t believe. I believe you are SWF and I believe you are truly sick in the fing head to be writing things like that about young children. You my friend, seem like the biggest risk of all.
☝️☝️☝️👏👏

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
So, all since she’s been doing OF pretty much 50% if not more of the comments about her both here and on tattle are saying how her behaviour is a safeguarding issue for her kids. Somebody comes on and says that they have proof that her behaviour is a safeguarding issue, without showing us anything that shouldn’t be seen, not even going into detail about it, just pointing out that they clearly witnessed something that makes them uncomfortable and have reported it…and that’s wrong? Literally proving our points for us and we’re saying they’re wrong for that? This is hella confusing if that’s the case

Apr 16, 2023
So, all since she’s been doing OF pretty much 50% if not more of the comments about her both here and on tattle are saying how her behaviour is a safeguarding issue for her kids. Somebody comes on and says that they have proof that her behaviour is a safeguarding issue, without showing us anything that shouldn’t be seen, not even going into detail about it, just pointing out that they clearly witnessed something that makes them uncomfortable and have reported it…and that’s wrong? Literally proving our points for us and we’re saying they’re wrong for that? This is hella confusing if that’s the case
My issue with what’s been said is that they have implied that Bobby is now displaying signs of sexual deviancy. It’s one thing to talk about Kayleigh’s actions but that is a massive thing to say about a child without proof.

disclaimer - I’m in no way saying I want to see video/audio proof. I just think a gossip site isn’t the place for that kind of talk unless it’s public knowledge ie in the news.

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
I’ll admit I jumped the gun… Probably cos like a lot of people on here it made me uneasy! But seeing the logic behind it and reading others points of view that person had every right to point it out. It’s not really about the kids as he wouldn’t have the capacity to know what that meant- it’s about her parenting. To be honest what concerns me more is the fact that she’s not stopped doing OF since!

Apr 12, 2023

You think I'm SWF now? 😂

Apr 12, 2023

It’s bullshit.

So it just so happens that this even took place in her garden, and it just so happens that Kayleigh’s neighbour is single white female, who just so happened to witness the event, record it and report it.

And then the next thing they decide to do is join a gossip forum and spread the news. Pull the other one 🤣🤣

If I had witnessed such a thing, the absolute last thing I would do would be to discuss it further after reporting . I think it would be traumatising and horrifically sad to see something like that. I wouldn’t dream of using it as gossip fodder. You know and I know that the person is SWF

Status
Not open for further replies.