Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Michelle Barclay. How do I know this is you, because you mentioned stuff on here only I told you via letter when you wrote to me
🤣🤣🤣 babe there’s one thing I can assure you of and that is I’m not some middle aged, latex clad, obsessed bint from Essex. Far far from her or any of her GG cronies. Nice try though sweet cheeks 😘

Apr 12, 2023
1. it’s called a ring doorbell you 🛎️ end
2. why wouldn’t I tell people? We’re all on a site discussing the vile person that KK is so you aren’t no better than me are you Michelle . Kind of giving everything away here aren’t I.
Yes hun, I’m way way better than you. As I’m not here spreading sick stories about children you fing brain dead moron

And the fact that you honestly can’t see where you are wrong is actually harrowing.

Imagine Briah reading this when she is older, not really giving a s about her future mental health are you hun? 👀

Hate on her mom as much as you want, call her every name under the sun as I’ve probably called her way worse. She brings it in herself and deserves everything she gets as far as I’m concerned but to talk about her innocent child like that is creepy as do tbh

Apr 12, 2023
Oh dear why are you getting so angry? Now you could be Michelle or you could be KK. With that reaction I’m saying KK. It’s not a story, it’s reality, clearly you’re looking a bit too much into this which is concerning. Like @Yamfoot said, I haven’t gone into detail ! whatever you’re thinking in your head is up to you. I explained I witnessed something and that was the end of it, but for some reason you keep harping on 😬 also calling someone brain dead is actually really disgusting.
No anger here darling. You just don’t like being challenged with common sense and decency. And yes, you got me. I’m Michelle, excuse me whilst I pull my plastic catsuit out my arse 🙄

Reactions: Fayleigh-klitton
Apr 12, 2023
Hey challenge me all you like. I have no issue with that at all I made a comment about her children reacting to her OF. Now a normal person would say she’s a sick do, but you for some reason want to keep discussing it, now I find that creepy and rather concerning. This is a site where I can say what I wish, and trust me, I will because I witness her in person every single day, if you dont like it, hop over to the hinch Thread. 🥰

Nah think I’ll stay here thanks darling. You’ll out yourself soon enough SWF 🤣🤣🤣

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023

Attachments

• 31534CFC-D0B5-4F89-884B-95E76B45D388.jpeg
    31534CFC-D0B5-4F89-884B-95E76B45D388.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 189
Apr 16, 2023
So, all since she’s been doing OF pretty much 50% if not more of the comments about her both here and on tattle are saying how her behaviour is a safeguarding issue for her kids. Somebody comes on and says that they have proof that her behaviour is a safeguarding issue, without showing us anything that shouldn’t be seen, not even going into detail about it, just pointing out that they clearly witnessed something that makes them uncomfortable and have reported it…and that’s wrong? Literally proving our points for us and we’re saying they’re wrong for that? This is hella confusing if that’s the case
💯

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
No anger here darling. You just don’t like being challenged with common sense and decency. And yes, you got me. I’m Michelle, excuse me whilst I pull my plastic catsuit out my arse 🙄
It was said.. with that reaction, you're KK. Now you're admitting to being this Michelle and no mention of being accused of being KK 🤔

Apr 12, 2023
It was said.. with that reaction, you're KK. Now you're admitting to being this Michelle and no mention of being accused of being KK 🤔
Caught again, yes I am KK. Michelle must be one of my many personalities. Michelle Barclay, Michelle Judkins or Michelle Fowler. Call me whatever you need to. Anyone with half a brain will be able to decipher from my posts that I’m not Kayleigh. However, I’d much rather people assume I’m KK than SWF 😬

Apr 21, 2023
Caught again, yes I am KK. Michelle must be one of my many personalities. Michelle Barclay, Michelle Judkins or Michelle Fowler. Call me whatever you need to. Anyone with half a brain will be able to decipher from my posts that I’m not Kayleigh. However, I’d much rather people assume I’m KK than SWF 😬
Are you a fan of cabbage tho… can you fit an Alexa in your nunny… do you eat mouldy bread… so many questions

Apr 21, 2023
The only time I’ve eaten cabbage was when I went on the cabbage soup diet to lose weight. I’ve never tried to shove an Alexa up my fanny and I don’t eat bread or shove it up my fanny (in case you’re wondering) 🤣
cabbage soup diet?! Kk could never. Your off the hook.
Also I wasn’t wondering, but now I am wondering if kk has. Thanks

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
OK so 2 things she said skittles are for content that she saw on a live but isn't going to us because someone will copy?!!! Pot kettle black kk ffs you honestly think it's all me me me you can copy every one but the best thing is no one wants to copy you and your alexa fanny luv! Even your tits are begging for a wash in the sink, I think your tits are lower then self-respect

She needs a good scub with a nail brush it all clogged round her residing hair line its like dirty grubby old skin, no wonder her tan looks like it's sprayed on with a concrete paint gun the one that shoots pebbles out with the paint 🤣

She is loving the kids are at their dad's ent she 😒 didn't she used moan about single women that got time to themselves when they had split from their partners, im sure she had a major rant in the car about it

Status
Not open for further replies.