Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Caught again, yes I am KK. Michelle must be one of my many personalities. Michelle Barclay, Michelle Judkins or Michelle Fowler. Call me whatever you need to. Anyone with half a brain will be able to decipher from my posts that I’m not Kayleigh. However, I’d much rather people assume I’m KK than SWF 😬
My apologies. I got carried away 🤣 Sorry for the huge offence I possibly caused 🙈

Apr 12, 2023
Personally.

It stinks of Wel Jel up in this b.

We all know she was obsessed with Kayleighs hoop.
Woahhhh I feel like fing Marty Mcfly with all these names, we just need Babz and Mad Lorna and then we can really get this party started 🥳

It’s getting all a bit Tattley in here 😭

Come on you lovely trolls don’t play into that fat c**ts hands she will be loving this! ❤️

Apr 16, 2023
Remember she also had a friend she done an OF collab with 🥴
She disappeared too.
That was a grim night
Woahhhh I feel like fing Marty Mcfly with all these names, we just need Babz and Mad Lorna and then we can really get this party started 🥳

It’s getting all a bit Tattley in here 😭

Come on you lovely trolls don’t play into that fat c**ts hands she will be loving this! ❤️
😂😂😂 who was the one that went live in a gimp mask?

May 13, 2023
Been reading this thread since the start and what I cannot understand is how any Mother could see that written about her Son and just continue as normal

Whether it was true or not anyone else would disappear from socials to protect them would they not? The argument on her thread on tattle was always well at least she’s a half decent Mom but she isn’t. She is a narc.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
I have 2k less followers and don’t ‘make a living on social media’ and yet there’s only 1k reach between us. Delusions of grandeur are strong with this one, Beccy Goodwin must be quaking in her mini mansion 🤣🤣🤣
LOL she always brags about her reach and followers, like its a lot. I know she doesnt do brand work etc , but most wont even consider if not at least 10 k .

Status
Not open for further replies.