Lissa - Lissa's legends

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
It’s you’re not your you muppet. Run along now and get yourself more weed so you can all chill out together. Don’t forget to check the skip as well …….
that was really good English. half of it made sense. your almost a functioning human well done

Watchyourback

Feb 10, 2024
What effort??
Lissa or her lazy slug daughter put no effort into looking after the kids or cleaning that filthy flat, I see your landlord has put it on the market again. I also have mention that your chronic pain only came on when you had a peip assessment in the hours before that you managed to leave your flat. Go down with Gracie for a cigarette and then proceed to the shop to buy coffee and make jokes it seems to be all on for the camera, we all have ailments, but we don’t just sit all day do nothing and beg sort your life out and get that lazy Gracie to get a proper job otherwise she is going to cost us a fortune too
Begtokers

Watchyourback

Feb 10, 2024
if your such a fan that you could go on and on about them on a website then you could at least spell tik tok right. and anything they have ever said to you has been deserved. you all prove my points that you don't actually know them and that your all cruel with nothing better to do
I also need to know why you would sit there and let your daughter speak to you like that. She has no respect for you whatsoever and you laugh and let her get away with it.

Reactions: Ireckon

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Lissa or her lazy slug daughter put no effort into looking after the kids or cleaning that filthy flat, I see your landlord has put it on the market again. I also have mention that your chronic pain only came on when you had a peip assessment in the hours before that you managed to leave your flat. Go down with Gracie for a cigarette and then proceed to the shop to buy coffee and make jokes it seems to be all on for the camera, we all have ailments, but we don’t just sit all day do nothing and beg sort your life out and get that lazy Gracie to get a proper job otherwise she is going to cost us a fortune too
Begtokers
but you do sit all day and hurl abuse at the family. was that meant to make it better?

Watchyourback

Feb 10, 2024
Your right
But it seems all you do is either sit there and watch her or sit in the chair because you’re her daughter giving her s and talking to her like a piece of crap

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
I also need to know why you would sit there and let your daughter speak to you like that. She has no respect for you whatsoever and you laugh and let her get away with it.
im not lissa. and you might have dementia if you keep forgetting who your arguing with. its not hard to remember a name.

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Your right
But it seems all you do is either sit there and watch her or sit in the chair because you’re her daughter giving her s and talking to her like a piece of crap
and youve got short term memory loss because im not gracie. and shes done more work to help her family than youve put into being slightly respectable

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
😂😂 probably not , you’re the one in your bedroom getting yourself all stressed out , I think you’re fighting a losing battle here !!
stressed out? im looking at the grammar from the adults saying gracie should spend more time in school and its hilarious

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
I think she’s scared of her daughter that’s why when she was saying about how terrible Gracie is at cleaning and just shoves everything into cupboards she was whispering . Sad state of affairs really

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Well it’s an informal chat it’s not a pip application 😂
its an informal chat where your all trying to argue with one person and you're getting no where. all your doing is typing out evidence of doing the most to harass a family. pathetic really