Lissa - Lissa's legends

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
Yep she’s back slagging off the two forum threads. I find it hilarious when she insists that she’s an influencer. Love, you’re committing benefit fraud and you don’t feed your kids, you’re influencing no one hopefully.

everybody who comments on here is pure scum. you do it behind a screen from the safety of home where your identity is hidden because you know that you wouldn't want people to find out what your really like . you know nothing about their family or these people yet you can spam hate thinking that any of you are any better. if all you grown adults really have nothing better to do than throw hate at a 17 year old and a mother trying to provide for her family with what she has then I don't even know what to say. it disgusts me that I could walk past you and not know how horrible some of you are because you have to hide it online. it doesn't make you tough or better than anybody else it just proves to anybody with a brain how deluded you all are. if you don't like it then don't get so hung up in business that doesn't involve you and go figure out how to shut your mouth if you have nothing remotely nice to say.

The fact is that your all grown adults that can hurl abuse at a family that weren't given an easy life but still try shows how weak minded you all are. Spreading false information about a kid as well shows that none of you are 'adult' or 'grown' enough and probably don't look after your own kid properly and I pity them having you for parents and I pray on their behalf that they wont turn out like you.

I know this family and everything I've read on here is false or said with no evidence. There are things that go on outside of a live and you don't know the half of anything that goes on or how hard they try. they've overcome so much and you couldn't fathom how things you all say can have immense impact on peoples lives.

I don't know what kind of fed up cult this is but you need to think about the people you are and change it fast because society has no room for an infection like you. if not then I can only hope the people closest to you go through half the s this family have gone through because only then could you realise how cruel you all are.

if anyone has any complaints they stick it up their arse and can go lose some weight and have shower so people can listen to you chat s and at least get close enough to smack you without throwing up

fix it or do off its simple really

sincerely
go do yourself joshisabentsackedcopper
Load of rubbish Gracie 😂😂😂

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
this isnt gracie smartass. but good to know your so comfortable hurling hate at a 17 year old for no reason
No reason!!! What a joke 🤣🤣🤣 go pick on your younger siblings you big bully, scream at your Mother until you get your own way and take food out of the younger one's mouths.... You are even too scared to go outside on your own because you know what people think of you !!!

Reactions: Ireckon

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
that’s the literal point of this site gracie 🤣 no one’s actively trying to hurt anyone you didn’t have to go looking for this thread you just wanted to hurt yourself
keeping opinions to yourself isnt the same as posting them on a website. This isnt Gracie either this is Thomas and i got no problem letting you know who i am because i got nothing to hide. your a keyboard warrior that has to hide who it is so don't get it twisted

• Haha
Reactions: SecretSals

Achill

Feb 10, 2024
your mouth aint clean your still chatting s. also you might have a clean house but if your family was in a position like theirs would you put the same effort in to give them something like she does. if yes then you should be able to understand she does all she can and if not then you're the one that shouldn't be trusted with a family so which one is
your mouth aint clean your still chatting s. also you might have a clean house but if your family was in a position like theirs would you put the same effort in to give them something like she does. if yes then you should be able to understand she does all she can and if not then you're the one that shouldn't be trusted with a family so which one is it?

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
No reason!!! What a joke 🤣🤣🤣 go pick on your younger siblings you big bully, scream at your Mother until you get your own way and take food out of the younger one's mouths.... You are even too scared to go outside on your own because you know what people think of you !!!
its thomas not gracie. and the more you say about a child you dont know is just proving that your scum.what if a grown adult was talking about your kid. id bet money you would even support them

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
keeping opinions to yourself isnt the same as posting them on a website. This isnt Gracie either this is Thomas and i got no problem letting you know who i am because i got nothing to hide. your a keyboard warrior that has to hide who it is so don't get it twisted
Shame on you then for enabling all that is going on, coward!....get a job instead of laid in that stinking bedroom every day smoking weed

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
your mouth aint clean your still chatting s. also you might have a clean house but if your family was in a position like theirs would you put the same effort in to give them something like she does. if yes then you should be able to understand she does all she can and if not then you're the one that shouldn't be trusted with a family so which one is it?
What exactly does she give them apart from a telling off constantly! Materialist things come and go but spending quality time with them is something she never does because she’s on live from morning to night and quality time is something she will NEVER get back and she will be reminded for going live and leaving her kids to live in filth

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Shame on you then for enabling all that is going on, coward!....get a job instead of laid in that stinking bedroom every day smoking weed
who said im enabling or smoking. some serious accusations for someone that bullys a child with evidence for it

Coffeeplease

Feb 10, 2024
What effort??

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
What exactly does she give them apart from a telling off constantly! Materialist things come and go but spending quality time with them is something she never does because she’s on live from morning to night and quality time is something she will NEVER get back and she will be reminded for going live and leaving her kids to live in filth
i have been there watching films with them all on multiple occasions. i have spent quality time with them outside and inside their home. you prove my point that you know nothing about the. go look after your own kid and spend time with them. go and be a good role model rather than whatever this is

Watchyourback

Feb 10, 2024
Yep, she gets food vouchers for her 2 youngest during school holidays, goes online at Asda and has a full basket of expensive haircare and beauty care 😯 poor kids are deficient in Vitamin D but says she can't afford them ! They are white as ghosts, eat crap and she never takes them out, just puffs smoke around them 😓😓😓
Yes I once mentioned when they were on school holidays why don’t you take them down the beach or somewhere and she said it was too cold and just sat there puffing on a !! then got blocked for saying it !!

Reactions: Ireckon

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
What effort??
you haven't been there to see it so you wouldn't know. you don't know the ins and outs on the family so whats your place to comment on it. the fact you have to anonymously bully them is hilarious and shows a spineless child that bullys in school still has more of a backbone than you

Achill

Feb 10, 2024
You’re just an enabler of this s show! If you cared so much about them , as they’re so vulnerable, you would tell Lissa to get off Tik Toc!!! The anti christ gracie needs to shut her rotten gob not having her mother sit and laugh and encourage her !!! Always excuses!!
We will all have opinions! Sorry not sorry

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
i have been there watching films with them all on multiple occasions. i have spent quality time with them outside and inside their home. you prove my point that you know nothing about the. go look after your own kid and spend time with them. go and be a good role model rather than whatever this is
Am in the kitchen making dinner while my kids do home work with there dad because he’s just in from work so they like to spend quality time with him.. that ok with u?? 😂