Lissa - Lissa's legends

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
You can’t even use basic grammar and punctuation!!!!!! 🤪🤣🤣🤣
you literally went to school with dinosaurs and your whole life has come to arguing with an 18 year old. I went to school in an updated system and passed. and better yet im living in your head rent free

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
n
She’s putting her whole life online - making it everyone’s business 😂😂😂 I’m not looking through someone’s window , idiot
no but you are commenting anonymously about them online because their just so important to you and your such a fan

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
stressed out? im looking at the grammar from the adults saying gracie should spend more time in school and its hilarious
Gracie it’s obvious it’s you, you write exactly how you talk…like a bloke in a pub brawl. Accusations of bullying is extremely rich coming from you - we’ve seen you on the lives aggressively shouting and threatening your younger siblings. You stand outside insulting passes by, you work in a nursery and you’re told to take breaks to calm down. Do you want a life like you mother? If not then do something about it while you’re still young enough. Nothing in life is for free so stop begging on tiktok and go out there and start earning a living or get an education so you don’t live a life in poverty like your mother.

boxoffrogs

Feb 12, 2024
When I first started watching lissa I felt sorry for her but now I have zero sympathy,she's lazy and chooses when to be in pain! She's alright to go to the shop and out for a fag or shopping in town and she's all smiles but if it involves cleaning or filling that skip then pain just becomes unbearable 🤣 even her young kids don't take any notice of her anymore because they know she is been dramatic,the young daughter laughs at her when she's in "pain" .They've done nothing but complain about people putting things in their skip but at least those people are clearing their houses out and chucking stuff away but the one who paid for the skip is sat on her lazy ass doing "skincare " while surrounded by mountains of junk

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Gracie it’s obvious it’s you, you write exactly how you talk…like a bloke in a pub brawl. Accusations of bullying is extremely rich coming from you - we’ve seen you on the lives aggressively shouting and threatening your younger siblings. You stand outside insulting passes by, you work in a nursery and you’re told to take breaks to calm down. Do you want a life like you mother’s? If not then do something about it while you’re still young enough. Nothing in life is for free so stop begging on tiktok and go out there and start earning a living or get an education so you don’t live a life in poverty like your mother.
you said it yourself its sounds like a bloke. so 2 and 2 together and you might find your common sense

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Well this thread has moved faster than lissa's finger pressing the live button 🤣
your pages have doubled since i commented. im in all your heads rent free and its hilarious. i mean the page is practically mine now. your all banding together to try prove your non existent points

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
your pages have doubled since i commented. im in all your heads rent free and its hilarious. i mean the page is practically mine now. your all banding together to try prove your non existent point
What makes u come to the conclusion that ur in our heads rent free?? Nobody’s interested in you we are just replying back that’s all.. how’s the bed bugs infestation going 😬

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
What's she got the skip for anyway? Everything that should be put in it unfortunately is still spread all over the flat floor🥴
every decision you made in your life has led to you harassing a family you don't know and you cant even reconsider that what your doing is wrong. There for you are trash. There for you are more than welcome to throw yourself in that skip and no one will bat an eye

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
What makes u come to the conclusion that ur in our heads rent free?? Nobody’s interested in you we are just replying back that’s all.. how’s the bed bugs infestation going 😬
the fact that I have all of your replying to me for so long led me to that conclusion. how's that dementia going. if you say you don't have dementia then you must have forgotten already

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
ive got a lot more years left so im not too bothered. you on the other hand should go spend some time with people
I have a very fulfilling life thankyou , anyway I’m getting bored arguing with a child enjoy your life sitting on your arse and wasting it away , do the benefits know u are living there ?? Just asking 🤔