Lissa - Lissa's legends

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
did those flats have 1 parent and 3 kids with no support no storage space and instead just people like all of you making things worse for a mother doing her best for the kids?
She has more support than some , the kids dad helps a hell of a lot , she gets a ton of benefits , free school meals , 2 teenagers living there , gets her rent paid , so don’t talk to me about no support and having it hard , some people are really out there with zero support , u lot are victims of yourselves

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
She has more support than some , the kids dad helps a hell of a lot , she gets a ton of benefits , free school meals , 2 teenagers living there , gets her rent paid , so don’t talk to me about no support and having it hard , some people are really out there with zero support , u lot are victims of yourselves
the kids dad does not help as much as you might think. i would love to slap that man for how little he helps.free school meals do not cover gracie and her mother or the kids when their home.one of the teenagers are 13 and as parents you should know that their reluctant to do much at that age

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
in fact their father is not much of a father to them. he picks one or the other. he does bare minimum. he lies to them and wont pick up the kids from school when their trains cancelled. i know that because i went to go and get them. they were waiting in the freezing cold rain

• Haha
Reactions: judgemejudgemenot

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
the kids dad does not help as much as you might think. i would love to slap that man for how little he helps.free school meals do not cover gracie and her mother or the kids when their home.one of the teenagers are 13 and as parents you should know that their reluctant to do much at that age
I was talking more about the 17 and 18 year old , just thought u saying no support was a bit stretched to be honest ,but the original point is why is the flat still so messy , there’s a massive skip outside why not get rid of half those clothes that are clearly not getting worn , just taking up space u say u don’t have , why aren’t u running up and down to that skip every day helping her ?

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
in fact their father is not much of a father to them. he picks one or the other. he does bare minimum. he lies to them and wont pick up the kids from school when their trains cancelled. I know that because I went to go and get them. they were waiting in the freezing cold rain
there's so much more that people don't know but out of respect for that family I wont say. but the hate pages need to stop. no matter what it looks like the dead truth is she is a mother trying to provide and they are a family trying day by day to get by. and all of this causes more unnecessary stress for them and makes it harder

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
could ask you but you have to do it anonymously because you have no backbone
There is no other way to do it silly boy!!! you can't give an opinion on that live without her jumping down your throat and if any truths come out about her then you are immediately blocked !...why do you think she doesn't have boxes up or do battles? it's because she is scared of what people might say! ....That woman lies through those skanky false teeth and then trips herself up !....look at people she has ripped off with money and then blocked them, it's disgusting! She brainwashes and grooms a high percentage of her followers as most of them are poorly, lonely people who would give their right arm for some company and she knows that ! Pure evil ! where has the money for the, "house deposit" gone ? where has the £200 donation for a holiday gone ? where did the money go from "Amy is getting evicted" go fund me go ?... someone sent her £200 to fill up her cupboards with food for the kids and she bought a TV for her bedroom!!! all she does is buy herself and Gracie things but can't even buy Elsie and Reggie a tub of vitamin D 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
There is no other way to do it silly boy!!! you can't give an opinion on that live without her jumping down your throat and if any truths come out about her then you are immediately blocked !...why do you think she doesn't have boxes up or do battles? it's because she is scared of what people might say! ....That woman lies through those skanky false teeth and then trips herself up !....look at people she has ripped off with money and then blocked them, it's disgusting! She brainwashes and grooms a high percentage of her followers as most of them are poorly, lonely people who would give their right arm for some company and she knows that ! Pure evil ! where has the money for the, "house deposit" gone ? where has the £200 donation for a holiday gone ? where did the money go from "Amy is getting evicted" go fund me go ?... someone sent her £200 to fill up her cupboards with food for the kids and she bought a TV for her bedroom!!! all she does is buy herself and Gracie things but can't even buy Elsie and Reggie a tub of vitamin D 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Oh 😮 I didn’t know people donated for specific things that didn’t get honoured - that’s brazen and rude !

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
for the last time to you all im not gracie. ive tried to explain there are a lot of things you dont know that go on. if you didnt read them then read my recent messages and just consider the fact that this family you despise so much is struggling more behind closed doors because of this very group chat. all i ask is you consider the fact that they cant help the cards they were given but they try so hard for people to do all of this and it genuinely makes things harder.

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
for the last time to you all im not gracie. ive tried to explain there are a lot of things you dont know that go on. if you didnt read them then read my recent messages and just consider the fact that this family you despise so much is struggling more behind closed doors because of this very group chat. all i ask is you consider the fact that they cant help the cards they were given but they try so hard for people to do all of this and it genuinely makes things harder.
Maybe u reading out every message to her isn’t helping , I mean u don’t have to be on here ?

boxoffrogs

Feb 12, 2024
I saw the other day she was saying how hungry she was and someone gave her money for a takeaway breakfast , but when she went in the kitchen she had bread and stuff

Playing the blame game again,everything is always someone else's fault,This forum is pretty recent so what is your excuse for them all the rest of the time? I'd things are that bad then as a 17 and 18 year old couple you should both get up and get a job and support Lissa if thinks are that tough but you won't because it's a flat full of woe is me people,it's easy to make a change for every single one of you but you will all continue to sit in that flat complaining

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
its a flat. do you want them to go in the loft or

Regardless of the cards they are giving it doesn’t cost a penny to clean that filthy house and speak to her children like humans and not a but s on her shoe

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
Well said! 👏👏

Reactions: moralcompass

Lady lala

Feb 10, 2024
Wouldn’t u as a mother encourage your children to be the best version of theirselves they could be by boosting their self esteem rather then sitting and wallowing in their own negativity all day , not exactly a good example for them to aspire too