Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Wow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219_214227_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_214227_TikTok.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 226
Apr 16, 2023
It's going to end badly imo, either they'll have more kittens, escape and run away, get sick or she'll accidentally stand or sit on them. Hasn't even got food or a clue what she's doing 😔
It’s all well and good her mum having had cats for years but that doesn’t mean she took part in caring for their day to day needs. There’s no way this will ever be a good decision

Aug 29, 2023
She doesn't even have food for them
If she hasn't got food for them then she definitely will not have a litter tray...so where are they going to the toilet? Be ages before she drags her fat arse to the shops or gets something delivered. They be doing the toilet all over the house cos she can't let them out I wouldn't have thought with them being so new incase they get lost or don't come back. Just when you think Lou can't get worse she goes and does it....she's just the lowest of the low.

Apr 30, 2023
If she hasn't got food for them then she definitely will not have a litter tray...so where are they going to the toilet? Be ages before she drags her fat arse to the shops or gets something delivered. They be doing the toilet all over the house cos she can't let them out I wouldn't have thought with them being so new incase they get lost or don't come back. Just when you think Lou can't get worse she goes and does it....she's just the lowest of the low.
I didn't think l could hate this b anymore than l do, but when there's innocent kittens involved l could punch her hard! 😤

Aug 29, 2023
Feck she's got two. I'm sure she said brother and sister, Bob and Marley.
No way will she get them spayed and neutered either l bet!.

Screenshot_20231219-214235_TikTok.jpg
Poor wee things look like they are terrified hiding in the corner huddled together. Imagine being those kittens and ending up in Lou's mess of a house with her looking down at you. Stuff of nightmares. I for one will report her if she doesn't care for them properly and I highly doubt she will. She can't even look after herself

Status
Not open for further replies.