Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
I had all my cat's from being kittens, and like babies they need extra feeds. For a few month's mine had me awake at 4.am wanting a feed and a play, so can you imagine that drugged up b getting out her pit to feed them.

Urgh this makes me feel sick thinking of them in her care 🙈
Her phone ringing at full volume right beside her when she was passed out the other night didn't wake her up so those kittens will have no chance. She passes out on live most evenings/nights then sleeps all day til mid afternoon. Kittens can't go all that time without food and fresh water. Only blessing is they have each other. Once she realises how much work they are and start doing the toilet all over her house which she will be too lazy to clean up she will hopefully rehome them. She's been saying for weeks her legs so sore she can't clean her house, she's struggling to do absolutely everything but thinks she can somehow cope with 2 kittens 🤯🤬

Sep 6, 2023
Her phone ringing at full volume right beside her when she was passed out the other night didn't wake her up so those kittens will have no chance. She passes out on live most evenings/nights then sleeps all day til mid afternoon. Kittens can't go all that time without food and fresh water. Only blessing is they have each other. Once she realises how much work they are and start doing the toilet all over her house which she will be too lazy to clean up she will hopefully rehome them. She's been saying for weeks her legs so sore she can't clean her house, she's struggling to do absolutely everything but thinks she can somehow cope with 2 kittens 🤯🤬
Cats will think she's dead and they'll be so hungry they'll probably eat her face

Apr 30, 2023
She freely gave her kids up, so l hope she does.

Apr 17, 2023
I think.i did see a cat litter tray in her kitten right by the front door and a tiny bowl.of water opposite it.

Someone in the comments said to her to.put the litter tray in the hall.and not keep.it in the kitchen.

I don't think.i have ever been so funking annoyed with her. At least the kids were removed from her care and are being decently looked after but now kittens!!!!

I guess it could have been worse.... she didn't get a puppy!!

May 1, 2023
I think.i did see a cat litter tray in her kitten right by the front door and a tiny bowl.of water opposite it.

Someone in the comments said to her to.put the litter tray in the hall.and not keep.it in the kitchen.

I don't think.i have ever been so funking annoyed with her. At least the kids were removed from her care and are being decently looked after but now kittens!!!!

I guess it could have been worse.... she didn't get a puppy!!

I've never owned a cat but don't cats need multiple litter trays? Especially 2 cats .....

Apr 17, 2023
I've never owned a cat but don't cats need multiple litter trays? Especially 2 cats .....
I have no idea as I’m not a pet fan(kids have a dog) and cat I’m afraid are just a nightmare. The walk over everywhere and I can’t deal with that.

will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

how long till the rspca are in touch

how long till the housing scheme get in touch

how long till she is sick of the constant demands that the cats will put on her

Oct 28, 2023
Should be 3 litter trays for 2 cats. I can’t stand litter trays in the kitchen, seems unhygienic to me. Cats tend to litter train themselves but many including mine won’t entertain using the litter tray if it isn’t clean- she will just go next to it in dirty protest.
My cat is lovely company but I have a job and can afford to feed her, get her seen by the vet, buy her what she needs etc. I am really worried about her getting bored of the kittens as she is someone who gets a rush from something new and then it goes and isn’t interested in it anymore, like the laptop. The laptop was going to change her life and the buzz soon faded and we rarely hear is mentioned and never see it anymore.
Plus if she doesn’t clean up after them properly, especially the boy then her house will stink of cats pee!!!!! 🤢 🤢

Apr 30, 2023
Should be 3 litter trays for 2 cats. I can’t stand litter trays in the kitchen, seems unhygienic to me. Cats tend to litter train themselves but many including mine won’t entertain using the litter tray if it isn’t clean- she will just go next to it in dirty protest.
My cat is lovely company but I have a job and can afford to feed her, get her seen by the vet, buy her what she needs etc. I am really worried about her getting bored of the kittens as she is someone who gets a rush from something new and then it goes and isn’t interested in it anymore, like the laptop. The laptop was going to change her life and the buzz soon faded and we rarely hear is mentioned and never see it anymore.
Plus if she doesn’t clean up after them properly, especially the boy then her house will stink of cats pee!!!!! 🤢 🤢
I'm with you. It boils my blood when people say cats stink the house out...NO!!! it's the lazy arsed owners who don't clean their litterboxes out at least twice a day. Cats are known for being fastidious on cleaning to start with, so a clean litterbox is important unless you want them to pee and poop outside the box.
I always say would you use a filthy toilet?. Cats are no different.

Aug 29, 2023
I'm with you. It boils my blood when people say cats stink the house out...NO!!! it's the lazy arsed owners who don't clean their litterboxes out at least twice a day. Cats are known for being fastidious on cleaning to start with, so a clean litterbox is important unless you want them to pee and poop outside the box.
I always say would you use a filthy toilet?. Cats are no different.
We all know Lou can't clean up after herself. She can't keep herself or her house clean so there's absolutely zero chance she will keep litter trays clean. She will soon see how much work these cats are and get rid of them...which is a shame for the cats but anywhere better than with her. She wants to live in a clean and tidy house but doesn't want to put in the work. So once she sees she's got to make even more effort to keep the bungalou clean the cats will become more hassle than they are worth. But in the meantime I have no doubt her house will be stinking more than usual. Plenty of piles of clutter for the cats to be doing the toilet in. She can barely manage financially as it is and probably has no idea of the cost to keep 2 cats. She says her mums had cats for years but it would have been her mum feeding, paying and cleaning up after them so Lou has no idea what she's let herself in for.. I think she's in for a shock. Keeping 2 cats isn't going to be cheap and it involves alot of effort on her part.

Apr 16, 2023
If she hasn't got food for them then she definitely will not have a litter tray...so where are they going to the toilet? Be ages before she drags her fat arse to the shops or gets something delivered. They be doing the toilet all over the house cos she can't let them out I wouldn't have thought with them being so new incase they get lost or don't come back. Just when you think Lou can't get worse she goes and does it....she's just the lowest of the low.
Well not only does she need reporting to rspca but also the stupid bastard that gave a lazy overweight thick as s druggie them need shot with s

Apr 29, 2023
I know her address from when she doxed herself. So tempted to let rspca know.
Please do it. I haven’t caught up on Lou for a few weeks but have now and wish I hadn’t. I am devastated that the incapable useless druggie is the sole carer for 2 kitten 😞. I don’t give a do what she does to herself but they need proper care.

Apr 17, 2023
I’m going to do a stupid thing and give her the benefit of the doubt.

maybe they will be the thing that helps her sort her s out.

i know that the kids didn’t change her but realistically we know the kids are all gone from her care

Status
Not open for further replies.