Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
That little boy being brought into that absolute shole tomorrow and she's practically falling asleep again. Why on earth Alfies parents let him see the tramp is baffling. I'm sure she will pretend to be mother of the year though and big herself up no doubt
Maybe she hasn’t been as bad on previous visits as she had ste there. Now she’s on her own they will see that she is an utter wreck and hopefully decide that it’s best for Alfie not to see her.

Aug 29, 2023
How many days ago was her blood test? Cos she's clearly not been in the shower since...still got the piece of cotton wool taped to her arm from it 🤢🤮
Screenshot_20231221_222818_TikTok.jpg

@sharkham78

Oct 18, 2023
How many days ago was her blood test? Cos she's clearly not been in the shower since...still got the piece of cotton wool taped to her arm from it 🤢🤮
Screenshot_20231221_222818_TikTok.jpg
Her bloods were monday. We should run bets on how long it’ll stay there. Mind you, apparently Alfie loves her shower and they always go in there so we’ll see

Aug 29, 2023
Her bloods were monday. We should run bets on how long it’ll stay there. Mind you, apparently Alfie loves her shower and they always go in there so we’ll see
That's vile,it's Thursday- what a smelly cow. She just admitted to taking a diazepam she found on the floor then quickly said it was found in a packet when she's been sorting stuff. Thats probably why those cats are so terrified and run away everytime she goes near them. They will know she's not 'normal' cos of the state shes in...animals can sense these things and are very sensitive, I am sure I have read that.

Aug 29, 2023
Fwo is fing mental 🤣🤣 quiet boring live then comes in ranting and raving. U could see the fing smirk on her face
Haha she just came on and spoke to Lou like a charity case. Reminded me of those people who video themselves giving homeless people money just so they can put it all over the Internet to boost their egos. If she believes Lou will spend it on Alfie she's nuts...she's probably ordering drugs and a takeaway right now. Funny shes not been back on live since that money hit her account 💊

Last edited:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
As soon as that 70quid came through she fed offline. Why is anyone still giving this waste of oxygen? I don't keep up with her anymore because it's just the same se every day. But I've seen she now has 2 kittens, those poor things, they don't deserve to have an owner like this scum dirty lying druggy. She is absolutely disgusting and if her MUM is on here reading this - YOURE JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE amd should be deeply ashamed to have raised such a scrounging scumbag that you now defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.