Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
I can't believe her mum still comments on here. Maybe her mum can let Lou know how dangerous it is to have her poop scoop for cleaning the cats litter tray sitting on her kitchen worktop right in front of her microwave. Was used too cos she said she had just scooped s out the tray 🤮 She also needs to be told not to store open tins of cat food without a lid inside her fridge with the food she eats 🤢 If Lou can't keep herself and her house clean and tidy what hope has she got of looking after 2 kittens properly. She can't afford her own lifestyle so why would she suddenly be able to afford the added expense of 2 kittens. All she's done since she got them is hint for money - a cat tree, toys because she's got no money. I am glad people are reporting her because those kittens deserve better...I don't have her address or I'd be reporting her too!

LousSanction

May 2, 2023
Has anyone actually reported her? Im unaware of the scheme shes on or her address but will be more than happy to pop a report in if someone can share those details. do off Marie you whalloper she couldnt look after her bairns and she cant look after her own personal hygiene so how is she gonna look after 2 cats you thick t. You should have been neutered never mind the cats.

Aug 29, 2023
Alfies coming tomorrow, the bungalou is a s tip and Lous slurring not stringing a sentence together
She doesn't give a s that he's coming to a filthy house...she's too lazy to clean up. Stains all over her carpet that look like they have been there ages. She looks dirty, her house is dirty...imagine what Alfies parents must think when they go into Lou's. It's not going to look good for Lou when they see she's brought 2 cats into her mess of a life. Just makes her look even more irresponsible and selfish

Apr 20, 2023
She doesn't give a s that he's coming to a filthy house...she's too lazy to clean up. Stains all over her carpet that look like they have been there ages. She looks dirty, her house is dirty...imagine what Alfies parents must think when they go into Lou's. It's not going to look good for Lou when they see she's brought 2 cats into her mess of a life. Just makes her look even more irresponsible and selfish
Hopefully they'll stop her seeing Alfie, she's not improving even with all the help she's had. Happy Christmas Lou, last one you'll see Alfie.

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
Imagine only seeing your child twice a year n still not being arsed enough to sort the house n get a wash for it? The lack of effort is insane

May 26, 2023
Bought a new tracksuit today and it's bursting at the seams

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221_191936_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_191936_TikTok.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 253
Aug 29, 2023
I can't believe what I have just heard...said on the kittens first night she should have got the kittens chicken from the kebab shop but instead she made them some chicken but they didn't eat it, then said I'm not surprised cos they were chicken tikka balls 😳 why would u give either of those to kittens. She's on live feeding the cats, gets the dirty plate off the floor with left over food on and puts new food in the plate without even washing it first. Didn't see if she at least got rid of the old food that's been lieing out for god knows how long. Those poor babies are going to be so ill. She has no idea what she's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.