Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
The funniest thing is that our group chat has never been on snapchat. We set up a different chat on snapchat for lou to join 🤣🤣 it is not an active chat.

Like do I'd let lou anywhere near my phone number.

As for us doxxing her address jn her comments LIES she doxxes it herself at every opportunity

Keep going with the wild accusations big lou they are being logged
so sick of her lies! I do think there is someone within the regs that is sharing stuff to her ... I have my suspicions on who it is

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
so sick of her lies! I do think there is someone within the regs that is sharing stuff to her ... I have my suspicions on who it is
If one of us is sharing our chat to Lou, she would know which app we chat on. Also, all they would be mostly sharing stuff we talk about to do with our actual lives.

When we talk about stuff that has happened in Lou’s lives, everyone takes part in the conversation so the person going back to her would be just as ‘guilty’ as the rest of us.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Are they for real, or are her support workers aware of her antics on TikTik and are having a laugh at her expense?
It's fkn embarrassing that a 30 year old woman is buzzing for getting praise for hoovering up and the fact she wanted them to tell her mam, grow the fk up Lou as that is embarrassin

Apr 15, 2024
England
Well I am wrong about the time as it was posted yesterday 🙃, but wasn't yesterday Thursday, but has Friday, maybe I am getting like Lou 😊
All these ppl chatting s that your not improving 🤣🤣Lou you fkn hoovered up that's what millions of ppl do everyday and quite frankly I think the case workers are a joke as the length of time you've been with them you should be much further on than just fkn hoovering, but real ppl in REAL recovery don't pop dodgy pills or smoke weed

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
So someone within the lovelies is sharing screenshots from another device of snapchat (of stuff within the lovelies) with Lou. Seriously, who is that desperate for mates they need to keep Lou on side?

Also, anyone seen any proof of Miss Marvel calling the authorities on Lou? She keeps saying she has proof but where is it, lies lies lies! I don't for one second think she would ever do that to anyone!
No Miss Marvel wouldn't, but shoe on the other foot Lou would most definitely

Reactions: KK walking sti 2

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
I have heard her say she was raided early hours of Saturday, Friday night into Saturday and she's also said on live it was Saturday, so Saturday into Sunday. If she's going to tell lies she needs to remember what she tells people 😳
Also Lou locked her front door on live , and could see there was absolutely nothing wrong with the door , IF lou got raided the police don't knock nicely, its the element of surprise by knocking your front door in.

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Oh I couldn't stop laughing at the chat today 🤣, it was so funny the comments people was saying ,she was stoned so I don't think she twigged, trying to make out the antihistamine tabs was to blame, and that rash the black plastic choker must have something to do with it, where is all her money coming from thought she was skint

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
LAST NITE JAMES ENTERS DOXES BLUESKIES, GETS BLOCKED THEN SECONDS LATER CARLY ENTERS. COULD JAMES BE CARLY?
Weird I was there at the very point she got doxxed and saw it with my own eyes I’ve been in lives while the James account is there and spoken to it 😂. Also why would I out myself 😂 get a fing grip.

Reactions: KK walking sti 2
Status
Not open for further replies.