Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I think most people who I’ve got to know through Lou’s lives know that I’m quite a direct and upfront person. If I was outting or exposing people. I’d just use my own profile. Not a fake one with a username based off Roald Dahls stest book 💀

May 7, 2023
Brucie is live baking her cake. Shes eaten more of the raw mix than she’s spread in the fing tin 🤢

Attachments

• IMG_8768.png
    IMG_8768.png
    399 KB · Views: 116
May 7, 2023
Brucie bogtrotter 🤣
Exactly!! Honest to god she kept licking the spoon whilst she was making it, dropped a spoon in the bowl and buried it in chocolate, took it out and licked it. Spread the mix in the tray then was scraping the scraps of chocolate left. In honestly surprised she didn’t stick her head in the bowl and kick it clean 🤢 I had to leave 🤮

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Exactly!! Honest to god she kept licking the spoon whilst she was making it, dropped a spoon in the bowl and buried it in chocolate, took it out and licked it. Spread the mix in the tray then was scraping the scraps of chocolate left. In honestly surprised she didn’t stick her head in the bowl and kick it clean 🤢 I had to leave 🤮

Glad to have missed that. I can’t abide anything food related when it comes to Lou and ste 😩😭💀🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.