Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
This is my first quote so hopefully like this…will see what this post looks like when I press send lol

Attachments

• FFB0958D-D788-423C-8CFB-87D515EF1421.jpeg
    FFB0958D-D788-423C-8CFB-87D515EF1421.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 250

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
what a mess - just watched a bunch of her stories. such a sad mess of a person .she needs to be stuck in a rehab for months. instead she will get high off something else ( methadone and painkillers - sorry but if you are taking methadone and high doses of naproxen and something else i cant recall - i think your ankle is ok )
scrubbing the "coffee table " with a pot scouring sponge and pink spray ! I dunno how many times she has to say that shes staying in seperate room from scuba ste . scrubbing the hell out of the table but the carpet is so filthy it looks like it has rice on it .. aileen and kk must have bought loux some chocolate shes promoting aileen .
who worries about their hair color when you have 0 out of 3 kids and live in homeless housing. begging for biscuits or chocolate bars to go with her coffee.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I got banned from the other site a few weeks ago for opening a new thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

I honestly think she is buying some of this ‘gifted’ stuff herself. I think she receives more money than she lets on and is posting the ‘gifted’ stuff to encourage others to buy stuff for her too. That’s my thoughts anyway…. Perhaps I’m just trying to convince myself that other human beings aren’t stupid enough to buy stuff for her.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Oh am I glad I've ended up here! Loubeg is really taking the piss! There's been so many stories were it's blatantly obvious she's off her face but the begging never ends. She did a live last week and saved it on her grid but it's since gone. She was putting make up on but was falling asleep, had chocolate all round her face and was literally foaming at the mouth

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Oh am I glad I've ended up here! Loubeg is really taking the piss! There's been so many stories were it's blatantly obvious she's off her face but the begging never ends. She did a live last week and saved it on her grid but it's since gone. She was putting make up on but was falling asleep, had chocolate all round her face and was literally foaming at the mouth
The chocolate round the mouth 😂💀

Apr 16, 2023
Even though she blocked me the other day, my missus still followers her so I watched her stories from yesterday. She actually disgusts me. That feel sorry me face that pulls when she's begging makes me want to punch her clean in the nose.

I was so tempted to report her to the pharmacy that dispenses her script. She did a story saying she 'needed' codeine or co-codamol (even though she'd already taken her methadone and had been given 500mg Naproxen) for her ankle. She said she couldn't get any, which I'm assuming meant from the GP or pharmacist. At the end of the story, she said really quickly 'but I will get some'. If that's not someone that has no intention of getting clean then I don't know what is.

This is taken straight from the NHS website:
Do not take methadone with painkillers that contain codeine. You will be more likely to get side effects and increase the risk of overdose.

If you were so determined to clean yourself up and get access to your kids again, would you really take that risk?

Apr 16, 2023
At last a place to discuss this vapid waste of oxygen!!!! I can’t believe the amount of stuff that people send her. That grotty bedsit that she lives in is grim. Not about possessions, but the loo roll inners lying around on the floor and bits of s everywhere. She’s an absolute disgrace. That wish list is beginning belief, a complete load of tat and not what you’d need to ‘restart your life’

Status
Not open for further replies.