Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Finally somewhere to discuss this chaotic car crash. She is infuriating with all of this begging and her moods are so erratic. Buzzing off a pack of biscuits one minute and threatening relapse if she doesn't get a laptop bag the next. I mean if idiots are going to continue to buy her stuff then she's going to keep posting. I just dont understand why she doesn't request actual useful stuff for any future home, rather than a vibrator and some hairbands!

Petalouda

Apr 12, 2023
Perhaps a little deep but, me, personally, I would not be coping without my son. The thought of my son being taken from me is painful beyond belief. And I am sure that is true for every single one of you with kids! Usually, I’m reasonably sympathetic to the woes of others, addiction happens and people fall by the wayside, but to have your children physically removed from your care and subsequently parade on the internet off your box, living in a fing bando you’ve been placed in with another crackhead??? Who actually allowed two people who have the ability to enable the do out of each other to inhabit a dwelling together?! When they’re supposed to be on recovery! I’m amazed that has been allowed, although I’m sure you can’t do much about peoples free will, even if they are on recovery programmes.
It’s madness, the whole thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.