Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2023
She clearly has money but coz she's so greedy she never has enough. Always wants but never gives anything back. I'm convinced she's always on the beg for extra money for drugs. She said last night she had no money then 2 minutes later said she had went to the shop. Its the lazy life or no life for her. Takeaways and drugs. Her enablers need to waken up fast

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
She clearly has money but coz she's so greedy she never has enough. Always wants but never gives anything back. I'm convinced she's always on the beg for extra money for drugs. She said last night she had no money then 2 minutes later said she had went to the shop. Its the lazy life or no life for her. Takeaways and drugs. Her enablers need to waken up fast
I noticed that too. Now begging for a pizza coz she’s too fing lazy too cook anything

Apr 30, 2023
DOES SHE NOT HAVE TAP WATER?!
That was my thought as well. Water that she probably doesn't have to pay for like us.

"If l can fight addiction, l can fight love"...
1. You haven't fought your addiction.
2. That's not love, he's just someone that shares your habit.

Ok enablers, get your cards ready to get her some food and drink. Suckers!.

She's filthy!. Animals are cleaner than her.

Screenshot_20230521-164551_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230521-164627_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230521-164737_Instagram.jpg

May 12, 2023
How many bottle of asdas own diluting juice could you have bought with the price you paid for a chipped Disney mug? the word paid doing gods work cause she probably threw it in her bag let’s be real. Also “I woke up at 11 cause he was knocking my window” mate you were smoking a cigarette at your front door at 8am saying you’d got up early? It’s all nonsense all day long but do you know what, it’s compelling viewing- wtf se will she say next?

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Who the do throws their fag butts on the bedroom floor? Absolute filthy rotters.

All her issues are a just a result of her constant poor, immature decisions. Hungry, thirsty? Will that be because you bought a greasy burger instead of a few cheap meals and a bottle of squash? Yeah. Thought so. Grow up you silly cow.
They’re not butts, love, it’s the unsmoked filter where she’s took the baccy out for a joint. I couldn’t care less if people want to have a joint, even her, but the lying and pretending you’re skint but have been making a joint - baffling.

Starving but got a face full of chocolate. What’s she been the shop for before if she’s got no money? She ‘bought’ salted caramel coffee from Asda yday - drink them. Or heaven forbid some tap water it’ll do you fing good!

One absolute liar but is far too thick to keep up with herself.

Polly

May 11, 2023
They’re not butts, love, it’s the unsmoked filter where she’s took the baccy out for a joint. I couldn’t care less if people want to have a joint, even her, but the lying and pretending you’re skint but have been making a joint - baffling.

Starving but got a face full of chocolate. What’s she been the shop for before if she’s got no money? She ‘bought’ salted caramel coffee from Asda yday - drink them. Or heaven forbid some tap water it’ll do you fing good!

One absolute liar but is far too thick to keep up with herself.
Yep. You can even see the bits of rizla and notebooks they've used to skin up on.

Saying she can't find baccy (which costs money) but has found cigs (which cost money) but has no money for food.

Smoking ain't fin cheap, must cost her a fair bit every day?

Apr 30, 2023
How many bottle of asdas own diluting juice could you have bought with the price you paid for a chipped Disney mug? the word paid doing gods work cause she probably threw it in her bag let’s be real. Also “I woke up at 11 cause he was knocking my window” mate you were smoking a cigarette at your front door at 8am saying you’d got up early? It’s all nonsense all day long but do you know what, it’s compelling viewing- wtf se will she say next?
Exactly. I get Asda's squash and it's ÂŁ1.15 a bottle.
Get your priorities in order, Lou!.

She's practically pissing glitter at that power pack some suckers bought her, so her thirst and hunger was forgotten about quickly.
But those filthy hands! 🙈

Screenshot_20230521-174039_Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.