Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2023
There was other comments saying people had seen him but this is all I got before it was deleted that I got sent. Lots of people that know him personally too saying it’s him

Attachments

• IMG_6567.jpeg
    IMG_6567.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 497

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
There was other comments saying people had seen him but this is all I got before it was deleted that I got sent. Lots of people that know him personally too saying it’s him
Can't wait for the article in the gazette about how a poor future father, and proud owner of a dad of the year mug thought he'd been given a removals job, but had been working so hard he had to have a little lie down in the street. 6 month suspended sentence.

Edit: Also he was carrying the inevitable knife for opening any particularly tricky boxes, obviously.

Bleustar

May 20, 2023
Anyone know james take on all this? Does she still
Live in the same area as him? Is he on fb? If people keep enabling her she will keep on begging. Its past the point of ridiculous now,like how naive can people be. She didnt have a drug test and if she did she wouldnt of passed. I used to be an addict and i can tell u she is not in recovery. And ste.meenem or eminem lol is defo on the brown. Seeing him passed out the orher day,he was not having a kip ffs he had clearly had a hit and was in his heorin coma! fing wat a pair of scallys

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Live in the same area as him? Is he on fb?
James is in the same approximate area, and does have facebook, but doesn't post anything negative about his ex, or create stories about every occurrence in his life, or beg for bits and bwobs, because he is not (as far as I can tell) a moron. I wouldn't expect to find many details there - and tbh he's entitled to his private life.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Live in the same area as him? Is he on fb? If people keep enabling her she will keep on begging. Its past the point of ridiculous now,like how naive can people be. She didnt have a drug test and if she did she wouldnt of passed. I used to be an addict and i can tell u she is not in recovery. And ste.meenem or eminem lol is defo on the brown. Seeing him passed out the orher day,he was not having a kip ffs he had clearly had a hit and was in his heorin coma! fing wat a pair of scallys
I spoke to James once via DM and he thinks it’s weird that people are so invested in the life of someone they don’t know and just doesn’t care about online stuff at all. Who knows how he feels about Lou’s behaviour other than he doesn’t want her near the kids. And who can bloody blame him?

May 5, 2023
James is no hero. He turned a blind eye to Lou begging and gladly accepted gifts from Carol for the kids, including beds, matresses & bedding. I think that shows he has atrocious character to be honest. He humiliated himself as a provider, it should have been him (& Lou) providing somewhere for their children to sleep, not strangers on the internet.

He gets ONE kudos point from me for having his children and keeping them away from Lou, at least he kept them from going into the care system and is safeguarding them. Maybe he's matured since the Hinch cleaning days, whereas Lou hasn't, she's spiralled into a terrible life.

I think he's got a damn cheek anyway, finding it "weird" that people are "so invested". He was culpable and well into the scam & beg fest back in the day. What makes him think people aren't going to call Lou out for her bullshit online life, when she's the one putting it all out there? She's fair game if you ask me.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
James is no hero. He turned a blind eye to Lou begging and gladly accepted gifts from Carol for the kids, including beds, matresses & bedding. I think that shows he has atrocious character to be honest. He humiliated himself as a provider, it should have been him (& Lou) providing somewhere for their children to sleep, not strangers on the internet.

He gets ONE kudos point from me for having his children and keeping them away from Lou, at least he kept them from going into the care system and is safeguarding them. Maybe he's matured since the Hinch cleaning days, whereas Lou hasn't, she's spiralled into a terrible life.

I think he's got a damn cheek anyway, finding it "weird" that people are "so invested". He was culpable and well into the scam & beg fest back in the day. What makes him think people aren't going to call Lou out for her bullshit online life, when she's the one putting it all out there? She's fair game if you ask me.
Completely agree - I think he’s a dickhead to be honest! People praising him for having his kids - isn’t that what they’re supposed to do?! He was just as lazy as she was and just as bad with money. Weird human, just like her. Spot on you are 👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.