Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2023
I’ve said it before…. But why oh why do wasters like these two get given decent homes. They dont need or deserve 2 bedrooms. She lives like she’s in a bed sit, so that’s what they should be in. Start in a small studio until they can prove they can keep a decent home, and try to integrate into society. They do not need 2 places between them, when there’s always one left empty. Only staying away cos the support worker is going round. It’s just NOT good enough all round!

Theres families crying out for places to stay, crowded into hotels and B&Bs, one room with them all in. Having an extra room for an ‘office’ is ludicrous. And the s she buys on Temu….. I can’t find stuff that I actually want to spend money on, let alone hundreds of pounds. She buys bloody stickers and tat, but Doesn’t kit out her kitchen.

I occasionally have energy drinks….. I work but can’t afford the BiG brands…. I get 2 for £1 cheapies. I can’t afford chocolate every day, nor do I actually want to eat it every day. This idiot doesn’t know just how good she has it. As for Carol………… I have NO words.

Ive followed Lou from way back…. She’s always been a bit dim, but now she has fried the couple of brain cells she had. Those kiddies of hers were beautiful, and I do hope they never have to see what a mess their mother is.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
No words. Come on carol open that purse again
Screenshot_20230823_192652_Instagram.jpg

Apr 20, 2023
She'll buy tat with her temu money, instead of basic cooking utensils some stick on hooks so everything isn't slung on doors. If she had a plastic box for her hair stuff, make up stuff, whatever it is that's in sty piles by the grubby mirror. But no, it'll be live laugh love type crap. Sigh.
The cooking was ridiculous, but she said before James taught her how to use a washing machine etc, she's so so thick it's painful. I think they had that meal cos she had a food bank delivery, aww no wot am a gonna cook ste am starving.

Apr 16, 2023
Poor old Lou… my heart breaks.
Plenty of help HAS already been handed to her on a plate. Rather than asking for laptops for all this “content” she’s not supplied her fans with, all the times the Temu tat was gonna be stuff for va new house and she bought absolute se!
I’m that person who hasn’t ever signed up to Temu she so desperately wants who could end her misery…. Oh the decisions 🤔 nope night Lou get off ya arse and get ya self a job.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
I can’t believe the brass neck of her (well actually now I’ve followed her for a while I can) that she’s begging for people to send her money/vouchers to kit HER kitchen out, silly t fing had thousands from Temu she could have kitted that whole house out with essentials for her kitchen, bathroom, bedroom s the bed even her lounge could have been done with that amount! Admittedly it may not of been top quality s but it would have done for now!
But instead the brain dead t bought knock off nike gym sets so she could exercise (she doesn’t exercise, sorry she did 10 star jumps on a story once! Gymfluinser right there, ey!) not to mention all the ‘Travel’ s for her laptop wasn’t it all the pink matching bags, she sees all these different accounts & she so desperately wants to be like them she has to get whatever they have at any cost, even her self respect!
There is an old saying “All the gear, but no idea!”

She’s a complete t!

And Lou if you are reading here, that’s if you still can read with that 1 remaining brain cell, you chose that dirty skaghead over your baby how you can live with yourself I have no idea!

I despise you, you are a filthy ugly human, rotten to the core!

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
I’ve always just popped my pasta in boiling water and left it to simmer…must remember to whisk it with a fork next time
Ah that’s where I’m going wrong 😂 I must remember this too!

I have to admit I did chuckle when he said “Ah, I love the smell of cooking pasta!”
fing stupid t unless it has a sauce it doesn’t have a lot fragrance going on, or taste come to think of it!

Imagine if they actually used proper ingredients, with herbs or spices, it would blow there tiny minds 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
I had a 3 hour train ride home tonight after a intense couple of days working away so was delighted to see the cook with Lou & Ste live uploaded to have something to watch that needed no brain power, fuuuuuuuck me was I wrong! Exhausting watching the pair of them, I felt every emotion possible I really don’t know where to start. I wanted to stop watching but I just could not stop and all I could think of was Micky Flanagans stand up where he talks about thick people and that they used to be hidden (google if you’ve not seen it’s brilliant)

The cheese alone in that food was probably a few day’s calories ffs and how the feck are they affording 1kg of cheese 🤯🤯🤯

The Carol thing is weird as, surely she’s done enough to get herself into heaven by now ffs at this point it’s full on creepy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.