Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824-221404_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824-221404_Chrome.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20230824-221432_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824-221432_Chrome.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 123
May 26, 2023
do me I remember moving into my first flat with nothing but a double bed and a portable TV from my childhood bedroom. Hadn't even got fing curtains or carpets, my TV was on an upturned crate and I lived on sandwiches. It was 2 years before I had a single £1 that hadn't already been allocated for a bill and I couldn't figure out what to spend it on cuz I wasn't used to having any spare! She been bought a desk and chair to be able to type up recipes but no fing utensils to cook them 🤣🤣 the stupid is strong in Lou

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Not that I think she actually needs much as shes one of those people that only want to eat garbage and takeout, but why the hell doesnt she order that on the TEMU instead of these horrible clothes that dont fit.
Ugh the other day I was watching a recap of her stories ( best of the worst I guess ) and she really made my stomach turn how she was going on about craving a " big fatty take out " she was about drooling .

May 11, 2023
And me. She's finding it really hard?! What the actual do. She hasn't had to do nothing but fing exist, everyone else has done things for her.
She has more s than a lot of people. A bathroom full of lotions and potions. A seemingly endless supply of hair bleach, fake tan, make up, red bull, fags and choc choc. A nice house, a roof above her head that isn't a crack den (yet). No bills to worry about. Food bank parcels. Take aways courtesy of fing gullible idiots.
I'm sure that desk that was meant to be life changing, the best thing in the world...hasn't been mentioned since. Now it's all about the £30 temu thing.
She is absolutely fing disgusting. I genuinely hope she loses the lot. To think what other people who actually need, and would be so grateful of the bare basics could have had with all this.
I’m still waiting for her to use her desk to set me up, I think she’s forgotten about starting me up 😢

May 11, 2023
Poor old Lou… my heart breaks.
Plenty of help HAS already been handed to her on a plate. Rather than asking for laptops for all this “content” she’s not supplied her fans with, all the times the Temu tat was gonna be stuff for va new house and she bought absolute se!
I’m that person who hasn’t ever signed up to Temu she so desperately wants who could end her misery…. Oh the decisions 🤔 nope night Lou get off ya arse and get ya self a job.
Part of me wants you to do it…
1. To see if she’ll give you £10
2. To see what s she buys with it
👀😂

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Temu is a stupid thing . All for the clicks / views . Those idiots had me playing the stupid fishland for 40 days .that last stupid angel fish still not 100 %. I dont want that 2 dollar squishamal that bad . Not feeding that thing anymore

I dunno how she got all those credits. Like really are there that many idiots that think she is "ok"?

Status
Not open for further replies.