Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Exactly this! Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who come into recovery and think they are owed a living. They don't tend to last long and are usually back on it before long.

Looking at the state of Lou and her home, it's plain to see that she is absolutely doing no work on herself. Even if she's not using crack, she's definitely abusing prescription drugs and/or drinking. That's not recovery at all. Recovery is a commitment to stay abstinent from all drugs and to rediscover yourself.

I've not begged or asked a single person for anything that I have. I have done it all myself for me and my kids and for our future as a family. My husband has stood by me and I'm proud of who I am becoming.

Lou is a complete mess, full of self-pity, jealousy and resentments. Nothing is ever her fault and it's getting on my waz to be honest.
Absolutely agree. Lou wants everything, however, she wants to do zero legwork to get it. Hence her getting no satisfaction in anything. She hasn't had to work to get it. It's all just scratching an itch for a few seconds.
Unfortunately, it's worked so far. She's contributed nothing to where she is now. She's done do all, had it all done for her or given to her. This needs to stop for her to change I feel.

Jun 21, 2023
This is my supported housing accommodation.... I'm in actual recovery. I actually go and see my kids. My kids spend time with me at weekends. I actually took them to The Lakes for a week last week. I actually actively looked for and got a little job. I actually have respect for myself and others. I actually engage in groups and services. It actually is possible to recover. You've got to put the work in and do it yourself though.
Well done this is amazing. Total goals. You deserve all the happiness xx

Apr 20, 2023
Absolutely agree. Lou wants everything, however, she wants to do zero legwork to get it. Hence her getting no satisfaction in anything. She hasn't had to work to get it. It's all just scratching an itch for a few seconds.
Unfortunately, it's worked so far. She's contributed nothing to where she is now. She's done do all, had it all done for her or given to her. This needs to stop for her to change I feel.
Carol has encouraged and enabled lous behaviour for years and it'll end up killing lou. Carol ought to be ashamed.

May 23, 2023
This is my supported housing accommodation.... I'm in actual recovery. I actually go and see my kids. My kids spend time with me at weekends. I actually took them to The Lakes for a week last week. I actually actively looked for and got a little job. I actually have respect for myself and others. I actually engage in groups and services. It actually is possible to recover. You've got to put the work in and do it yourself though.
How lush and cozy is your gaff though? I’d love to sit and have a coffee and a gossip round yours! 🤣🤣

Apr 30, 2023
Screenshot_20230910-120859_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230910-120842_TikTok.jpg

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
There is a person in the chat doing my head in, claiming James is committing parental alienation, that she can get legal aid to see her kids etc if DV was involved. If people knew the full story & the fact Ste is a violent criminal maybe they would understand why that man does not want to either Lou or Ste near his children.

Aug 31, 2023
There is a person in the chat doing my head in, claiming James is committing parental alienation, that she can get legal aid to see her kids etc if DV was involved. If people knew the full story & the fact Ste is a violent criminal maybe they would understand why that man does not want to either Lou or Ste near his children.
It’s protecting your kids, not parental alienation! I’ve had that card thrown at me because one of my kids is not allowed to see their paternal family - which is court ordered by the way. They play the woe is me card on social media, but people don’t know the full extent of what we went through because we never publicised it!

Apr 30, 2023
There's a few arm chair critics in there that need to pipe down. And her acting dumb on budget meals, motivational, cleaning videos etc... Wake up people, she's 30, she's playing with you, so stop coddling her! 🙄

Did she just say Mrs Hinch has unfollowed her?! 🤣👏👏

Aug 29, 2023
Exactly and if james is what she says he is he wouldn’t have full custody they would have been placed in care just like Alfie was

Aug 29, 2023
There's a few arm chair critics in there that need to pipe down. And her acting dumb on budget meals, motivational, cleaning videos etc... Wake up people, she's 30, she's playing with you, so stop coddling her! 🙄

Did she just say Mrs Hinch has unfollowed her?! 🤣👏👏
They are all wasting their time she won’t use any of this to help herself. I really hope she surprises us all and does this. But lets be honest she could have researched any of this herself just like the rest of us. If she had any sense she could really turn her content into bettering herself and truly recovering and she’d have genuine support then

May 26, 2023
We all know she can't get legal aid cuz she lying about the reason she can't see them so I think they're taking the piss

Jun 21, 2023
Exactly and if james is what she says he is he wouldn’t have full custody they would have been placed in care just like Alfie was
I think James just got sick of her lies and bullshit. I saw a video before they broke up where she was following him, he looked frustrated and she was whining 'im sorrrrry' fake tears and all.

I was a bit suspicious of what she was up to back then when she would go out and get her 'bits n bobs' and she was often doing stories from the same part of the street she was on. I wondered if she was meeting someone (Ste?) and James found out about it .

He did strike me as a bit of a bellend, but you would kind of expect that from someone willing to date the likes of Lou. But I reckon he found out that she's a lying little snake and threw her out but once again, it's never, ever Lou's fault and she most definitely did not in any way contribute to the breakdown of that relationship

Apr 30, 2023
They are all wasting their time she won’t use any of this to help herself. I really hope she surprises us all and does this. But lets be honest she could have researched any of this herself just like the rest of us. If she had any sense she could really turn her content into bettering herself and truly recovering and she’d have genuine support then
Every one of them, excluding the one's that give her home truths are so naive with her it's unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.