Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
It was Saturday morning when she was on the whole party food thing. She said she had to pay someone back £20 they owed and Carol piped up in the comments that she'd message her, she said 'ok Carol I'll send it to u'
A bit later she was live and said she'd paid her friend back £20 and now she had no money left
That was her friend Sarah not carol, they were both commenting at the same time but she defo said to “Sarah dahlin” that she could send that £20 on PayPal n then she went live afterwards where she was whining she had to pay someone back so had less money than she expected

May 26, 2023
That was her friend Sarah not carol, they were both commenting at the same time but she defo said to “Sarah dahlin” that she could send that £20 on PayPal n then she went live afterwards where she was whining she had to pay someone back so had less money than she expected
Oh ok I thought it was Carol but shouldn't be surprised cuz I've never known Carol to ask for repayment

That Sarah's as bad as Carol, another enabler

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Right Mon now Lou hurry up and get online. We are all that bored from your lack of participation that we have all seen someones beef curtains and fanny juice 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮 today just to entertain us fs. Thank god you can't catch anything over the phone.
and just when i thought i'd removed the image from my mind after the last few hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.