Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
May 3, 2023
Lou is alive. She was on tiktok there drinking a cup of something doing a battle. Looks as rough as a badger arse. She looks like she has slept all day yesterday and has only woke up. She's probs on a massive come down. "Bless err hart" so no need to worry here's to a day full of her shouting at comments being made. I do wonder if Charlie will still be a mod or not?

Jun 21, 2023
Lou is alive. She was on tiktok there drinking a cup of something doing a battle. Looks as rough as a badger arse. She looks like she has slept all day yesterday and has only woke up. She's probs on a massive come down. "Bless err hart" so no need to worry here's to a day full of her shouting at comments being made. I do wonder if Charlie will still be a mod or not?
Surely Charlie now sees Lou for who she really is

Apr 30, 2023
Surely Charlie now sees Lou for who she really is
I hope he has, along with other's.

I don't feel sorry or concerned about her. I just keep reminding myself how much of a liar she is on everything, her greed and scamming, and defending him when she should be concentrating on her kids.
She needs to help herself to prove to people that she can sort her life out. Other's on here have, so it can be done, and those are the people l have time for, not Lou.....I have empathy btw 😂

Sep 6, 2023
Ste was just on Lou's live and a couple of people were commenting asking if they're back together and he just ignored it. I honestly don't understand how you can choose a man over your kids...
Did I imagine him saying "we need to make money so we don't Starve" in the background of the video in a not so subtle beggy voice

Status
Not open for further replies.