Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Absolutely agree with this. A break from her now could be the making of him. He could get recovery support in prison and also support to learn a skill.
He's been to prison before. Why would this time be different?

Ste is, as always, an opportunist. He's robbed friends plenty of times, often using force to get what he wants. Whether that's to fund an addiction or jsut because he got the chance while someones backs turned, it doesn't matter. The man has no remorse and no character. The only reason he's happy to "own his mistakes" is because he doesn't give a do about his mistakes.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
IMG_3424.png

Lol she’s been banned then lol wonder how long for? I was looking forward to the cooking live 😡
Have you watched the saved video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DWP_Sanction_office

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023

Ste is, as always, an opportunist. He's robbed friends plenty of times, often using force to get what he wants. Whether that's to fund an addiction or jsut because he got the chance while someones backs turned, it doesn't matter. The man has no remorse and no character. The only reason he's happy to "own his mistakes" is because he doesn't give a do about his mistakes.
Totally agree. And he isn’t stupid - he knows exactly what to say/do.

Apr 30, 2023
No he’s foaming at the mouth. I can’t tell him he’s sexy today. 🤚🏼

As if he just blocked the person trying to give him the heads up about here

Ahahhahahahahhahahhajahhahajja
Wtf!!. Just come back from the dentist and getting excited for Ste to see this!. Feck, l knew we'd be outed eventually but didn't think this quick....Bastard to whoever it was 🖕🖕

Apr 21, 2023

I can agree to a certain extent. My man’s been to prison. Various times for various offences. He now works 70 hours a week and we have 3 kids that he dotes on. People do change

Status
Not open for further replies.