Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
- Faked a suicide and was resurrected by a can of red bull
- was so obsessed with trying to be a cleaning influencer, she failed to notice her daughter have a mouthful of some kind of cleaning stuff (if I remember correctly)
- said James beat her black and blue yet somehow he has full custody of the kids
- used to dm her followers that she knew had long term chronic pain conditions, asking to buy tramadol off them
- she chops and changes how long she has been clean for
- says she’s in recovery/sober and is clean yet we have seen her drinking alcohol, taking codeine and smoking weed.
- there is uncut video evidence of her repeatedly asking Ste to give her a black eye so they can say she was mugged yesterday.
- she is the one that called the police on Ste last week which has led to him probably going back to jail.

That’s all I can be bothered to write right now. You’ve missed one hell of a ride 😂
That's... a lot. Thank you for explaining what I've missed. That's fin wild

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
- was so obsessed with trying to be a cleaning influencer, she failed to notice her daughter have a mouthful of some kind of cleaning stuff (if I remember correctly)
- said James beat her black and blue yet somehow he has full custody of the kids
- used to dm her followers that she knew had long term chronic pain conditions, asking to buy tramadol off them
- says she’s in recovery/sober and is clean yet we have seen her drinking alcohol, taking codeine and smoking weed.
- there is uncut video evidence of her repeatedly asking Ste to give her a black eye so they can say she was mugged yesterday.
- she is the one that called the police on Ste last week which has led to him probably going back to jail.

That’s all I can be bothered to write right now. You’ve missed one hell of a ride 😂
It was the boy who had drunk some bubble bath or something

Aug 19, 2023

The lad drank soap and Lou ignored all advice as usual.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
It was the boy who had drunk some bubble bath or something
Was it? Sorry, so much has happened since then it’s hard to remember fully 😂

@iiaarrnn she also has some super weird, bizarre, friendship with a woman called Carol who has funded Lou’s life for a good 4 or 5 years now. The oldest two kids wouldn’t have had beds if it wasn’t for that woman. She’s the one that buys Lou her laptops/tablets/hair straighteners which all conveniently get stolen every few months. There have been murmurs for years that Lou pays her back in unconventional ways.

Apr 16, 2023
Oh god, let’s not forget when she kept on having breakdowns on her lives that she had no money and James was emotionally abusing her so ‘Little Miss Mops’ get sorry for her and sent her £100 for a haircut and pamper day. Lou promptly cut her own fridge, in a really wonky way, and sounded the money away on s.

Her freezer ‘defrosted’ several times so people would send her money for food or online deliveries.

May 23, 2023
Hi! I can answer questions about lou in the years that I knew her if you want me to.
How did you find Lou on TikTok if you don’t mind my asking?
Does she have a half sister?
Did she get a DEGREE in youth and children’s development or whatever she calls it?

Thanks in advance for your reply 🙌🏾

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
IMG_6926.jpeg

“The tear”

Status
Not open for further replies.