Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temu_spins

Sep 25, 2023
She's a fing t, but I watched that live and the first bit where she read the comment about having Mollie in the stroller. You could see that pull the rug from under her, and I felt that.

She still will do absolutely nothing about it. I can't see her getting any better than she is now, I'd say this is as good as it gets for Lou, now.
What was the comment?

Apr 16, 2023
I seem to miss all the lives, I can’t see notagreyhomes stories I did message but still can’t see them. Anyone have any recordings?

Sep 6, 2023
Ive just caught a bit of her live. I don’t know how I can even say this but I actually felt a bit s for her then over her kids. It must be gut wrenching to lose your kids through your own mistakes.
I’m not going to say what I’d do, cos I would never put myself In that situation…
Still think she’s an absolute t, but I’ll give her this tiny bit of sympathy for a minute only.
But wasn't she given the choice of her kids or ste? And she chose him. I see where you're coming from but she doesn't deserve any sympathy. She didn't give two ss about her kids when she made that choice. My sympathy lies with them. How long have they been gone and I've yet to see her do anything at all to get them back. If she was doing anything productive about it she would be shouting it for everyone to see whether celebrating a step closer to them or moaning about a step back. Then I would have sympathy for her

Apr 21, 2023
But wasn't she given the choice of her kids or ste? And she chose him. I see where you're coming from but she doesn't deserve any sympathy. She didn't give two ss about her kids when she made that choice. My sympathy lies with them. How long have they been gone and I've yet to see her do anything at all to get them back. If she was doing anything productive about it she would be shouting it for everyone to see whether celebrating a step closer to them or moaning about a step back. Then I would have sympathy for her
No I absolutely agree with you, just in that moment she seemed to of realised how s of a mum she was, and in that moment only, I felt a bit of sadness for her. She’s doing do all about it and no doubt her kids are doing great without her. I just felt her pain just then ever so slightly.

I’m not arsed now, I’m eating a chocolate orange 🙂

Sep 6, 2023
No I absolutely agree with you, just in that moment she seemed to of realised how s of a mum she was, and in that moment only, I felt a bit of sadness for her. She’s doing do all about it and no doubt her kids are doing great without her. I just felt her pain just then ever so slightly.

I’m not arsed now, I’m eating a chocolate orange 🙂
Haha I'm glad I missed it so. I'm more sad about not getting a piece of your chocolate orange to be totally honest. She's missed years and years of the crucial bonding stages with all her children and can never get that back. I just hope those kids are getting the love and support they deserve after being put through such a traumatic experience by the one person in life should be putting her life on the line for theirs. Definitely makes me hold my babies closer tonight so thanks for that reminder lou

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
Anyone catch that? She went live slapped him then accused him of elbowing her in the face. And he basically threatened to stab her.. “before I slip with this knife” she repeated it and he said if I was gonna cut you I’d stab you in the head?! Absolutely disgustinggggggg he’s literally about to go to jail on a knife charge and he’s talking like that??

Status
Not open for further replies.