Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
Why is he expecting people to help him out again when he said he spent the last lot of money on drugs and gambling do that. I hope no one gives him anything. Why does he get to spend his money on what he wants and expect us to bail him out. Gonna change my name to Stebeg😂
It was only Saturday he admitted to spending £40 in the bookies!!!

Apr 16, 2023
Omfg guys I have just been prescribed pregabs by a real gp not ste! Thankfully it is only short term
Please say I'm not gonna act like her and fall asleep and drool everywhere?
Compiling my wishlist now
You will be fine. They might knock you out at first but won’t make you drool, incoherent or have gunky lips.

Apr 16, 2023
Hate taking meds and honest to god just watching her off her face frightens the s out of me. I used to take tramadol for a broken shoulder they were bad enough
I’m assuming the gp has started you on a low dose and you aren’t taking it on top of methadone…if so, honestly, you shouldn’t be anything like how them two are on them. Xx

Apr 29, 2023
Couldn't help myself...
This has made my day. All I need to see now is the video of the woman whose name I have totally forgotten, who mopped AROUND a spoon!. She was a lazy scruff but it was car crash viewing. Her house looked like a crime scene and her before and after tidy ups looked the same.

The cleaning thread sold charity T-shirts at one point and I am sure her mopping round the spoon (rather than picking it up) was one of them.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Omfg guys I have just been prescribed pregabs by a real gp not ste! Thankfully it is only short term
Please say I'm not gonna act like her and fall asleep and drool everywhere?
Compiling my wishlist now
Have you got someone to keep an eye on you? You know, just incase you start saying "va", or end up eating pasta off the floor?

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Throw your tiktok up and all us trolls and alter ego accounts will follow you 😉
I've got a long way to go from the 2 I have lmao
I don't post anything on there... I guess I'll start.

I tried posted that vid of the phonecall but tiktok removed it for community standards breach. Probs cause I was so insulting and called her a rtard

Here you go though 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.