Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Delusive Angie is getting cancelled rn for being racist ahahhaha
@Carols Bank Account has been watching it since it started. She’s not allowed to even give me snippets of what’s being said because I knew how it was gonna go. She (angie) rubbed me the wrong way the other day when she started a debate about immigrants and said she can’t be racist because she’s only repeated what ‘a black guy said in his video’ 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
I’m se with British accents, but I smelled a South African accent the way she speaks about black people. Woman is a wrongun!
It’s wild that a ’debate‘ about racial profiling is run by a woman who has a mod team made up of white people. It was always only gonna end up being a s show.

She plays a good game though. She had Lou in a box about losing her kids to SS and Lou was getting slaughtered in the comments. angie didn’t say anything in support of her. few Days later she had Lou back in the box and was all over her. Telling commenters that Lou is a vulnerable person and struggling 🙄 she sure knows how to get the likes and gifts rolling in.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2023
If you donate just £1 each, I'll have enough to have crack for the next five hours
Yeah. That’s the same scruff who used the same minky on the toilet AND then used it to clean the sink.
It is. She showed her bathroom with piss visible down the loo as well. I am fairly sure she showed us empty pop bottles in the kitchen cupboard that her husband reuses to piss in at work (bus driver)

Apr 16, 2023
This has made my day. All I need to see now is the video of the woman whose name I have totally forgotten, who mopped AROUND a spoon!. She was a lazy scruff but it was car crash viewing. Her house looked like a crime scene and her before and after tidy ups looked the same.

The cleaning thread sold charity T-shirts at one point and I am sure her mopping round the spoon (rather than picking it up) was one of them.
The woman who had the nickname ‘underscores’ on the cleaning has a newly started thread on here. Not sure if its the same person you‘re talking about but her kitchen constantly looked like someone had come in and ransacked the place and there was only her, her husband and their teenage son living there.

Last edited:

lolaminute

Sep 8, 2023
The wishlist is amusing, but I'm not sure a rhyming dictionary is going to help her through a relapse..
What could she possibly come up with?
t/gunt?
Smack/crack?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231018-195951.png
    Screenshot_20231018-195951.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 98
Apr 29, 2023
The woman who had the nickname ‘underscores’ on the cleaning has a nearly started thread on here. Not sure if its the same person you‘re talking about but her kitchen constantly looked like someone had come in and ransacked the place and there was only her, her husband and their teenage son living there.
That’s her. Thank you 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.