Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
Guess who withdrew £50 out this weekend bought a kebab and 6 temazepan. Now do a drug test lou
That beggy lou song was brilliant 👏
Oh and lou, ste has a pretty lady in his dms. Funny he has no problem getting his dick up for the piccy he sent her, Maybe he cant get hard for a big fat whale like you .

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Typical lou gets caught out lying, has a meltdown then creeps back in
Guess who withdrew £50 out this weekend bought a kebab and 6 temazepan. Now do a drug test lou
Oh and lou, ste has a pretty lady in his dms. Funny he has no problem getting his dick up for the piccy he sent her, Maybe he cant get hard for a big fat whale like you .
Ooooh amy receipts? Not of stes dick though please 🤣

Oct 6, 2023
👀👀👀 plonking myself here for the receipts 🥰

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
i have so many questions but my first has to be - is it as long as he claims?

May 3, 2023
I’ve got 400 pages to catch up on 😭 hate to be that person but can anyone tell me did she admit to using drugs again? If so what drugs? Thank you in advance twolls x
Yes she admitted to taking drugs but only cause she accidentally went live on tiktok all while saying she would buy strips of pills of ste, then said she didn't need them now (quick blink of an eye) and she was like here gimme 2 randoms. So she claims she has been swalling pills for months but she's still clean from class As. The video is back about 100 pages I'll see if I can get a page number

May 7, 2023
If anyone’s looking for a new profile pic. Scummy cow even got her rotten dressing gown in. How many days since it’s been washed do you reckon 🤢🤢

Attachments

• IMG_5957.png
    IMG_5957.png
    382 KB · Views: 238
Status
Not open for further replies.