Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
I’ve got 400 pages to catch up on 😭 hate to be that person but can anyone tell me did she admit to using drugs again? If so what drugs? Thank you in advance twolls x
Also of interest if you missed it is that its come to light that she engaged in sexual activities in a graveyard. She admitted it herself

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
oh, beggy lou.
no i wont buy anything off your wishlist for you!, ten months free from class a's
she'll never stop with her beggy ways, two strips for ten pounds, but earning for a livin' is outta bounds

oh beggy lou,
"you're right horrible you" she says t'ste, looking high as a kite "i'm not taking anything me"
eating a pan of pasta off the floor, her boyfriend with a glass hammer knocking on the door,
the milk and pancakes have gone, but at least we know ste can get a hard on

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I posted a vid to tiktok from a few years ago... The video sent just before that, I imagine, is one she'd rather I didn't post... And since you've scrolled through a lot of our messages now, accidentally liking a lot... I imagine you've realised this threat was empty by now eh Lou 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231022-220649.png
    Screenshot_20231022-220649.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 362
Apr 17, 2023
I posted a vid to tiktok from a few years ago... The video sent just before that, I imagine, is one she'd rather I didn't post... And since you've scrolled through a lot of our messages now, accidentally liking a lot... I imagine you've realised this threat was empty by now eh Lou 🤣
Oh so is it you shes been saying she wishes she could talk About but she can’t🤣

i assumed it was about ste

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Oh so is it you shes been saying she wishes she could talk About but she can’t🤣

i assumed it was about ste
Oh nah it's me lol, she's been scrolling through our backlog accidentally liking messages along the way.
She hasn't found anything obviously or it'd have been posted by now.

If you do find anything you don't think I'd want out there I'm happy for you to post it btw Lou! 😁
(But do keep in mind what the consequences were the last time you tried)

Apr 16, 2023
Sooo my sisters planning on leaving her partner but she's not ratchet like me and won't let me punch him for being a total nob, so I've just sent her this and explained there's tonnes of foul pics of KKK and I'm gonna print them all off and paper mache them to his car and she's actually begged me not too and said she'd rather he be beaten to a pulp as that would be the kinder option, to just leather him 🤣 she doesn't think anyone deserves the trauma and she could NOT believe this heffer does OF 😂 but well done on the reshares KKK. Deffo ain't cos people are laughing at you or anything 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231022_223402_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231022_223402_Chrome.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 329

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Sooo my sisters planning on leaving her partner but she's not ratchet like me and won't let me punch him for being a total nob, so I've just sent her this and explained there's tonnes of foul pics of KKK and I'm gonna print them all off and paper mache them to his car and she's actually begged me not too and said she'd rather he be beaten to a pulp as that would be the kinder option, to just leather him 🤣 she doesn't think anyone deserves the trauma and she could NOT believe this heffer does OF 😂 but well done on the reshares KKK. Deffo ain't cos people are laughing at you or anything 🤣
Who is KKK? I don't know much about the online stuff, I'm only aware of the real life side lol

Apr 16, 2023
Wtaf state of that and men pay, they def have to be virgins and still live with mammy

May 26, 2023
Screenshot_20231019-112836.png

Find anything to ruin my life yet Lou? Xx
You know what she was actually really pretty! I only heard about her 6/7 months ago and I would've thought that was her daughter if I hadn't known. She's rapidly (I did put slowly but deleted it 🤣) turning into Jabba the Hut
She should stick this her fridge door

Jun 21, 2023
I'll delete it but I'll add that it was sent to me unsolicited. It's a grey area.
Was she with James, Ste or anyone else? Were you single at the time?
A month ago, I wouldn't have picked her for someone who would shamelessly throw themselves at someone, but that's changed after seeing her comments in Angie's live directed at several men. The picture means it's obviously not a new thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.