Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
Is that on a loop!

it’s her Alexa alarm and a hi 2023 thing and it keeps buffering!
I just heard the Alexa alarm going off just now, it must go off for so long then stop cos she's not turning it off kind of like a snooze function. There's no way anybody could sleep through an alexa alarm keeping going off every so often for all this time. She must have been at the pre-gabs again 🤣

Apr 21, 2023
She sees joker queen sleep on her lives, sees Angie beg with her paypal and get a couple of hundred pounds.

I don’t think she is in with bridget and pearl yet but it would be interesting to see that play out with how Lou has treated her kids🤐😂😂
I’ve already spoke with Pearl about her 🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
It wasn’t a direct conversation about Lou and not a lot was really said so I don’t have a lot of tea to give. But I vaguely told her about a smackhead on TikTok who lost her kids and keeps popping up kissing arse and pleads poverty for gifts. She just said I’d have to point her out to her if she popped up. I don’t know bridgey so I can’t comment on what she’d say.

Also I don’t think Pearl would even entertain lou unless she tried to get involved in one of her lives. She’s outspoken but she’s not a drama llama x

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
It wasn’t a direct conversation about Lou and not a lot was really said so I don’t have a lot of tea to give. But I vaguely told her about a smackhead on TikTok who lost her kids and keeps popping up kissing arse and pleads poverty for gifts. She just said I’d have to point her out to her if she popped up. I don’t know bridgey so I can’t comment on what she’d say.

Also I don’t think Pearl would even entertain lou unless she tried to get involved in one of her lives. She’s outspoken but she’s not a drama llama x
She won't interact with pearl while she is licking angies arse. Once angie drops her she will

Apr 29, 2023
Lmaoooo skint my hole

Attachments

• IMG_3820.png
    IMG_3820.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 216
Status
Not open for further replies.