Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
He's on live on Instagram just now and he's at her house, he did stay the night. But there are so many comments saying I won't help you when your with her and I've seen people say the same to her on her lives. So Lou think if she lies and says she's not with Ste she's more chance of scamming people for money . I k ew he was there last night, she said he's asleep then said straight after no he went home...OK then we aren't all as thick as you Lou 🤬 then Ste goes live sat at her house 🤣 sure she's feeeewmin about that
Think ppl have eventually woke up 2 both of them

Apr 16, 2023
Do we believe that Ste will be going to jail? I initially thought so, but the more he’s begging, the more I think he actually knows he’ll just be given community service/suspended sentence and he just wants money to spend on vapes/drugs etc.
Ah don't think hell get banged up ah reckon cs and ss

Oct 3, 2023
She needs to learn to be self reliant instead of flitting from not wanting ste anymore so it automatically means she wants her ‘old life’ with James back.

Those aren’t your only options Lou. You gotta do the work for you, and for your kids. Not with the hope of winning a battle or winning someone’s affections. I know I’m wasting my breath and possibly getting a bit soft but I genuinely hate to see any woman with low self esteem even if it’s as a result of her own actions 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give it twenty mins and I’m sure she’ll piss me off again and I’ll regret being sympathetic

Oct 6, 2023
Jesus what is she rambling on about? Pissed off coz ste left to score without her and now she wants back with James who she accuses of domestic violence. She needs putting away
Now I’m not sticking up for her AT ALL, however do we think she’s seen the comment on here about someone seeing the kids on holiday with James and his girlfriend? That’s got to sting, and it might have made her question her life choices. For the next hour or so anyway until she gobbles some tablets down and forgets her own name.

Jun 9, 2023
Ok retard
I hope you say that to someone that you actually really meet and they break your glasses into your twatwaffle face, or drop kick you straight through Lou’s window where you belong.. absolutely disgusting specimen you are, your mum should have swallowed, would have done the whole world a favour 🫡

Status
Not open for further replies.