Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
If that is Ste after all in that photo from earlier and he's shaved his hair off, now she's on about bleaching hers, I wonder if the meeting with the Judge is anything to do with Alfie? If it is, this pair are bigger muppets than I gave them credit for - a Judge won't have them tested on the day, necessarily. If they have the view that they're still both deep in addiction (which they are) a Judge will order random testing. The Judge will take one look at the pair of scruffs and Lou's filthy neck & fingernails and KNOW they're two bagheads.
Ah good point, never thought of that. The bleaching the hair constantly is to avoid the hair strand test without a doubt. Shaving his head would serve the same purpose. Should have just bleached his too aka steminen real slim shady style 🤣

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
Hasn’t her birthday passed? I’m sure the other day she said she hadn’t had any cards🤔
Her birthdays not until June. She's that braindead she can't even understand what birthday month means. She's been announcing her birthday month from the month countdown to her birthday instead of the actual month her birthday is. Gotta maximise the window for free gifts 😤

May 12, 2023
What the marks on her cheek? She looks like she’s been smacked. Also the state of her you’d pull your kids away from them both, no judge in the country would allow them near that baby

Attachments

• IMG_9990.png
    IMG_9990.png
    356.9 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_9992.png
    IMG_9992.png
    436.4 KB · Views: 217
Status
Not open for further replies.