Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2023
She's trying to make a big deal out of her birthday yet what about her kids and their birthdays. I get a card from my partner and my kids and usually a takeaway. We save all year for the kids and their birthdays and Christmas. She's so self obsessed. Sh3 spent a few quid on her own son for his birthday yet is expecting strangers on the Internet to splash their cash out on her. Oh and who gave her the birthday money that was apparently stole. Tell the truth lou, nobody has gave you any birthday money you just want someone to feel sorry for you and make them think that they will be placing the money that was apparently 'stolen'.

May 23, 2023
She's trying to make a big deal out of her birthday yet what about her kids and their birthdays. I get a card from my partner and my kids and usually a takeaway. We save all year for the kids and their birthdays and Christmas. She's so self obsessed. Sh3 spent a few quid on her own son for his birthday yet is expecting strangers on the Internet to splash their cash out on her. Oh and who gave her the birthday money that was apparently stole. Tell the truth lou, nobody has gave you any birthday money you just want someone to feel sorry for you and make them think that they will be placing the money that was apparently 'stolen'.
You get a takeaway hey? Must be nice to be queen ffs 😑🤣
Honestly though it’s another grate isn’t it? Still acting like a child over her birthday year ffs, if she put the energy she puts into begging, lying and showing herself up online into one her kids lives maybe she would have had a chance to see them by now..

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
She’s really pissing me off now, “I’ve been through so much s!”
Does she think the rest of us haven’t? My life has been s, through no fault of my own, my childhood wasn’t the best nor was the first part of my adulthood , my kids have been through so much too (not by my hand) but you don’t see me begging on instagram or abandoning my kids to live in a crack den!
I can’t stand this type of person woe is me!

May 23, 2023
The "side effect" lou is on about ......its complete bull.

Its not a listed side effect of that drug, I've been on that drug at High dose in the past for a non mental health related problem, she is talking out her butt again.
Is it a side effect of any drug? Like if your tear ducts dry up wouldn’t that be hella painful?

Apr 20, 2023
So she can't cry, ok, but how does she explain the dozens of pretend crying stories she does. Bizarre. Wouldn't be surprised if she never goes back to her crack den she knows those fellas will be back waiting their money. Cue another begathon IVE LOST EVEWYFINK AGAIN. Moves in wiith ste until they get chucked out for breaking the rules. Jesus what a life.

May 5, 2023
Did anybody else catch her on her stories, mention Carol and the laptop?

It's on the very end of the story where she says she can't cry "because of her medication" (which is utter BULLSHIT!)

She says "Oh and Carol never got me the laptop, that was someone else" .... CAROL DID BUY HER A LAPTOP!!!!!

So there it is! We now have PROOF that she did have TWO laptops gifted to her and that she DID sell one of them!!!! Because Carol has ABSOLUTELY bought her a laptop, she has told quite a few people that she bought it with a condition attached. Lou has to SHOW Carol once a month via video chat that she still has the fing thing in her possession!

WOW! Just WOW!!!!! 🤬😡😡😡😡😡

Status
Not open for further replies.