Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
She's off her tits again, can't keep her eyes open, mumbling and slurring more than normal, can barely string a sentence together
I took one of my close friends to lunch today because she's in the middle of her cancer treatment and this is her recovery week where she doesn’t feel nauseous, then l see this drugged up b in her latest stories.

Lou, you make me so mad because you don't realise how precious life is. I rarely use the hate word, but l hate this ungrateful b with a passion 😤

Apr 16, 2023
What a gorgeous specimen he is, she’s so lucky 🤢
79630E23-7943-4743-9D5B-CE87171CBE7F.png

May 26, 2023
I took one of my close friends to lunch today because she's in the middle of her cancer treatment and this is her recovery week where she doesn’t feel nauseous, then l see this drugged up b in her latest stories.

Lou, you make me so mad because you don't realise how precious life is. I rarely use the hate word, but l hate this ungrateful b with a passion 😤
She's a waste of oxygen, they both are! I've got a friend with 5 kids, one with stage 4 cancer on their 3rd round of chemo and about to be made homeless as the landlords selling up and then you've got these fing dreggs who think the world owes them a living 🤬🤬

Apr 16, 2023
She has made a mockery of all the help she has received! I hope she loses the homeless accommodation and not being able to stay at stes! She doesn’t deserve it, she is clearly using everyone and their dogs can see that she is! She has everything at her grubby 🤢 fingertips to help her recovery but she makes excuses after excuses for what has happened to her! I don’t believe the burglary happened, she said last week she owed someone money and was in hiding, she doesn’t deserve a spot in homeless accommodation as she isn’t homeless she stays at stes! That could go to someone who genuinely needs it not this selfish cow! Some places there is a waiting list for recovery and she is making a mockery out of it and that smug look she gives, shows she doesn’t want the help all she wants is stuff! I have worked all my days to have what I have and it’s been a hard graft and e and my son don’t have a lot of money but have a good life and I do what I can for my son, it’s all for him shame Lou can’t do that for her kids, she hasn’t reached rock bottom! As she has no remorse for anything! She is one of those that are a lost cause

SeeNoEvil

Jun 1, 2023
What’s happened to the kids does her mum have them, I hear the youngest I think are the dad has been adopted?, what about the other two? X

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Why does she keep promising to put up a wish list as if she isn't the only person that's going to benefit from it. It's as if she's doing everyone a favour. Get to do LouBeg ToothPeg.
This big countdown until her birthday, expects a big fuss, what about her kids birthdays? why isn't she saving up for them or buying Temu tat for them and putting it away so she could treat them on their birthdays?

She isn't clean, if she was clean she'd be 'absowutwy buzzin' about her sober milestones, everytime she's hit one. Oh and the fact that every video she's posts she's off her fing tits.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Does she not watch her videos back and think LOOK AT THE fING STATE OF ME?? If this is her in recoverwy then she's not aiming very high is she. Also where is all this money coming from they seem to have now? B&m trips for feet and hair masks, ste in his new clobber, taxis, red bull and beer in the fridge. All money well spent for your average skank.

Status
Not open for further replies.