Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggers

Apr 17, 2023
This is the truth of it from someone who knows her mother
Lou has been stayin with ste cos she owes £400 to someone they've been demanded money back she offered laptop and other items to get them off her back for now with the promise of £250 cash next month
Her mother thinks she has not given the laptop but is refusing to help her money wise And these boys didn't actually get inside the house they tried kicking door in cos they thought she was there and wanted the money back.so her saying they took stuff, they did NOT They broke the door but didn't get very far. She has not been burgled and has lost nothing the landlord will pay for the door. I cannot believe there are still thick ppl out there believing her she has money, she is still smoking weed she's at the shop most nights buying energy drinks choc choc crisps and whatever else she fancies people need to wake up and stop enabling her

May 26, 2023
Lou has been stayin with ste cos she owes £400 to someone they've been demanded money back she offered laptop and other items to get them off her back for now with the promise of £250 cash next month
Her mother thinks she has not given the laptop but is refusing to help her money wise And these boys didn't actually get inside the house they tried kicking door in cos they thought she was there and wanted the money back.so her saying they took stuff, they did NOT They broke the door but didn't get very far. She has not been burgled and has lost nothing the landlord will pay for the door. I cannot believe there are still thick ppl out there believing her she has money, she is still smoking weed she's at the shop most nights buying energy drinks choc choc crisps and whatever else she fancies people need to wake up and stop enabling her
Finally a version that actually makes sense!

May 5, 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606-080215_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606-080215_Gallery.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 153
May 5, 2023

Chat to Carol about it. We know. It's the dumb stupid fers like Carol who need their heads wobbled.

Those drug money collectors will catch up with her within weeks. They'll work out/hear where Ste lives, or wait around her usual haunts to follow her and give her the beating of her life.

She's overstepped the mark. They're not going to let 400 quid slide.

No wonder she's hiding at Ste's and getting taxi's everywhere this week. This is where she hits the bottom of rock bottom. She'll lose her homeless accommodation because she's not there, & get the beating of her life for drug debt .. whichever comes first. She's a stupid, stupid girl.

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Chat to Carol about it. We know. It's the dumb stupid fers like Carol who need their heads wobbled.

Those drug money collectors will catch up with her within weeks. They'll work out/hear where Ste lives, or wait around her usual haunts to follow her and give her the beating of her life.

No wonder she's hiding at Ste's and getting taxi's everywhere this week. This is where she hits the bottom of rock bottom. She'll lose her homeless accommodation because she's not there, & get the beating of her life for drug debt .. whichever comes first. She's a stupid, stupid girl.
All sadly true...speaking from experience.
It's a shame because there is real help she could get if she was just honest.

She will be breaking the terms of her tenancy in the drugs hostel, even though its not like a normal tenancy, you still need to fulfill certain criteria because those places are so sought after for genuine people who want to get clean (lou it is possible, Dawn is proof ,I am proof fyi I'm not Dawn, and many people get clean kids or no kids, bad childhood or not ....).

The writing on the pink wall....I won't be surprised if we get another red bull resurrection moment ...when she sees everyone isn't running to make sure she is OK. .

The story of her owing money sounds the truest thing I've heard, and she has royally put herself in it by showing the dealers faces on Instagram, they won't like that.

What's the saying " there is no honour amongst thieves " ....so kinda along the same lines, these people were probably friends in lous mind ,they aren't, they don't care if she lives or dies.. just if she pays or not

Also lou take the " mum" bracelet off the wish list. It's insulting, you aren't a mum, you aren't their mum. I'm so thankful they are in a different household to you and I pray they are having the best life ever and being shown love and safety and have people around them that fight for them.

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023

If she can afford taxis how is she in debt to dealers

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
All sadly true...speaking from experience.
It's a shame because there is real help she could get if she was just honest.

She will be breaking the terms of her tenancy in the drugs hostel, even though its not like a normal tenancy, you still need to fulfill certain criteria because those places are so sought after for genuine people who want to get clean (lou it is possible, Dawn is proof ,I am proof fyi I'm not Dawn, and many people get clean kids or no kids, bad childhood or not ....).

The writing on the pink wall....I won't be surprised if we get another red bull resurrection moment ...when she sees everyone isn't running to make sure she is OK. .

The story of her owing money sounds the truest thing I've heard, and she has royally put herself in it by showing the dealers faces on Instagram, they won't like that.

What's the saying " there is no honour amongst thieves " ....so kinda along the same lines, these people were probably friends in lous mind ,they aren't, they don't care if she lives or dies.. just if she pays or not

Also lou take the " mum" bracelet off the wish list. It's insulting, you aren't a mum, you aren't their mum. I'm so thankful they are in a different household to you and I pray they are having the best life ever and being shown love and safety and have people around them that fight for them.
The next pity party/beg will be when she's been to A&E once they catch up with her

Polly

May 11, 2023
...because she's paying for taxis.

It's typical down and out addict behaviour. She'll hide away, whilst still spending money. It won't be until she is seriously threatened, and forced to cough up there and then, will she do so. Otherwise she'll just promise to get money, but as soon as they are out of sight, she'll be making it rain in the corner shop.

May 26, 2023

It's typical down and out addict behaviour. She'll hide away, whilst still spending money. It won't be until she is seriously threatened, and forced to cough up there and then, will she do so. Otherwise she'll just promise to get money, but as soon as they are out of sight, she'll be making it rain in the corner shop.
Yep because she hasn't got £400 for drug dealers she'll make herself feel better by spending what money she has got on crap. She takes absolutely no responsibility for any of this so believes she deserves treats to cheer herself up

Polly

May 11, 2023
Yep because she hasn't got £400 for drug dealers she'll make herself feel better by spending what money she has got on crap. She takes absolutely no responsibility for any of this so believes she deserves treats to cheer herself up
Exactly. It's a vicious cycle. She obviously gets a rush from spending money/shopping. It's literally anything to get a teeny tiny dribble of dopemine in that lump of useless mush that's her brain.

May 5, 2023

It's easy to get into drug debt, but they'll come for their money eventually - and it can get brutal. Even death. They don't care about the users, they want their money.

It's not so much she can "afford" taxi's, she is scared and using them for safety. She's got herself in a HUGE mess.

May 5, 2023

HEY! I JUST HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT 🤯💡 She offered the drug debt enforcers her laptop and other valuable goods, plus £250 in "a couple of weeks", but this was weeks ago.

You said "until she is seriously threatened". I think she HAS been. Remember those bruises on her face and nose around 3-4 weeks ago? I think it was them. She offered the goods & £250. They refused & knocked her about a bit, promising to come back for the £400. It explains those bruises. I thought at the time it was Ste, but this scenario fits perfectly in the timeframe jigsaw.

Then the other day, they came a-calling....
She's in danger now, the fool.

May 26, 2023
It's easy to get into drug debt, but they'll come for their money eventually - and it can get brutal. Even death. They don't care about the users, they want their money.

It's not so much she can "afford" taxi's, she is scared and using them for safety. She's got herself in a HUGE mess.
Drug dealers can't show weakness. They will need to set an example, if they allow her to owe them then everyone else will think they can't pay. When they catch Lou or Ste they'll give them one hell of a beating

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t really understand the drug world… why do dealers give out drugs if the person isn’t paying? I get it is money then owed but I don’t get why they bother. Especially people like Loubeg, surely she is known and they know they are unlikely to get the money off her at a later date easily if at all?

Also the ones chasing the money and giving out the beatings… are they just the dealers bitches? Surely they are at risk of repercussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.