Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
She could've bought 1 lemon, cut it in half, put it the kettle with water, boiled it, left it overnight then rinsed it. But that somehow was more effort than buying a new one and lying about it. Bizarre. Scruffy behaviour not washing the mug. And if you're skint surely you buy a jar of instant coffee from lidl aldi asda, not Costa sachets. This is just lazy, entitled behaviour, by Saturday it'll be oh I'm skint and starving. Why should anyone help her when she doesn't lift a dirty finger to help herself.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Shut up you whiney little tramp. You put yourself in that position, and don't forget all the handouts people gave you, you ungrateful piece of scum!

Screenshot_20230608-164428_Instagram.jpg
This has kind of got me thinking. Can we get a running total of all the stuff she's begged for/temu'd?
Obviously there's the laptop, I think that was £300, but there's the tablet, endless clothing and trinkets, and of course takeaways etc. Conservatively I'm going with...3 grand? Might be well out.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She could've bought 1 lemon, cut it in half, put it the kettle with water, boiled it, left it overnight then rinsed it. But that somehow was more effort than buying a new one and lying about it. Bizarre. Scruffy behaviour not washing the mug. And if you're skint surely you buy a jar of instant coffee from lidl aldi asda, not Costa sachets. This is just lazy, entitled behaviour, by Saturday it'll be oh I'm skint and starving. Why should anyone help her when she doesn't lift a dirty finger to help herself.
Leave my finger out of this please.

May 5, 2023
Neither of them earned anything, that's cos they've never worked to get anything. Its begged or robbed stuff they have. I sound crazy, but people like them should be forced to work. Not just endless hand outs they don't appreciate. Edited cos mad typos. 🙄

My husband has always said The Government should bring back National Service for those who are young & fit enough when they choose benefits as a career choice. I agree with him. Antisocial behaviour would decline and people like these two oxygen thieves would be forced to get clean and become productive members of society.

Bleustar

May 20, 2023
This has kind of got me thinking. Can we get a running total of all the stuff she's begged for/temu'd?
Obviously there's the laptop, I think that was £300, but there's the tablet, endless clothing and trinkets, and of course takeaways etc. Conservatively I'm going with...3 grand? Might be well out.
And endless bars of choc choc 😂

Jun 9, 2023
They stole her kettle apparently. Yeah, course they did Lou.
So she had to buy a new one, which looks like it’s been taken out of a skip despite apparently being brand new.
Why would murglars steal a fing manky kettle? Is she really trying to tell us that they stole everything she owned? I really think she is! The begging will now ramp up even more, I bet Carol has had to apply for a credit card extension already.
yeah my overdraft Is maxed out already so she needs to do something 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.