Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
Shall we start taking bets as to why she was absent on her birthday ladies

1, she has had the new baby Jesus that she didn't know she was having as she has never had sex

2, she got beat up by 16 dwarfs with baseball bats bigger then them

3, Steven took her on her surprise trip to a new crack den where they spent 24 hours says they were in recovery

4, they have been arrested for wasting police time and found out there wasn't a burglary at all she just looks like a tramp

5, she got kidnapped but the bloke in the shop that fancies her

6. Someone brought her a cleaner to actually clean her mess up

7, she has lost ste and shouting his name through the streets again trying to find him as he hasn't gave her the right type of rock for her birthday

Any more ideas 🤣
8. Lost under her mountains of temu tat

9. In the museum having a poo

10. Writing her beg list for Christmas

11. Shopping trip in town being spoilt by her ‘baby daddy’

12. In a choc choc coma

13. Sueing the NHS for neglect and wanting her compo for the money SHE has paid into the system 🤣

May 7, 2023
🤣🤣 I can’t with her today.
One last push at the wish list and then has the audacity to mention ‘or Amazon vouchers to choose what I’d like’
Lou you thick do- it’s a wish list. Compiled with all the things you’ve already chose that you’d like.
My 5 year old has more common sense than your scabbie bastard toe!! do sake!
Is there a gift card for mani and pedi, that’s an essential gift she needs!! 🤣🤣

May 5, 2023
I'm so fing cockahoop happy that she got do ALL and had the stest burfday 😂😂😂🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️💃💃💃💃💃😂😂😂

She was either smacked-out of her brains OR she's been in and had the baby some of us suspected she was carrying. I said we wouldn't really know - that she'd go in, give birth, have the newborn removed & she'd be back home within 24-48 hours, with us being none the wiser.

We'll see if she looks like she's lost weight. I'm going to say right now that her face looks immediately less full & puffy.....

Her burfday has GONE, yet she's still begging for tat.

do OFF, LOU 💉🐀 People have opened their eyes to you AT LAST you devious skank. You had the day you deserved! 🖕

May 29, 2023
Disgusting. 30 years old and ruined things so badly.

Happy Birthday Lou. Its the year you get your s together if you want to .

Tell you prescriber / social worker/ dr . anyone that will listen that you want inpatient treatment ( keep telling them this , google it on your laptop and call them ) and stay there as long as they let you. Then follow the aftercare plan to the letter. No drugs. No Men . Make appointments ( and going to them ) and creating a home your entire life. Go to actual classes and courses in person. Real ones. Earn supervised visits and sleepovers with your kids. make yourself so busy you have no time to sit in a filth pit getting high. Get your life back . Not because you deserve it because you are pretty damn horrible, but because your kids deserve it . Dont disrupt that babies life , but the other two know you and they need a good mother.

Cut the men out. ask for help and take it.
This!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

May 29, 2023
Shall we start taking bets as to why she was absent on her birthday ladies

1, she has had the new baby Jesus that she didn't know she was having as she has never had sex

2, she got beat up by 16 dwarfs with baseball bats bigger then them

3, Steven took her on her surprise trip to a new crack den where they spent 24 hours says they were in recovery

4, they have been arrested for wasting police time and found out there wasn't a burglary at all she just looks like a tramp

5, she got kidnapped but the bloke in the shop that fancies her

6. Someone brought her a cleaner to actually clean her mess up

7, she has lost ste and shouting his name through the streets again trying to find him as he hasn't gave her the right type of rock for her birthday

Any more ideas 🤣
Nope just that she had a hangover 🤣🤣 and “was out of it” apparently needed and emergency ambulance! Give over Lou ffs

Apr 16, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_3075.jpeg
    IMG_3075.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 116

Polly

May 11, 2023
Someone on the Tattle thread offering £5k for the identity of Yel from TL, I’m tempted to give them Lou’s name. Hmmm get a holiday!!

Like how are you supposed to get the 5k? After they have identified yel? No didn’t think so either lol
I thought it was a joke with the case action gmail address. It reads like a Nigerian Prince scam 🤣 The anti-Tattlers are always giving it Charlie big bananas, saying they can get your information blah blah blah. This has been going on how long now? The site is still up, and no major revelations. Well, apart from Tattlers Unmasked being racist, homophobic, and thick as mince. It's hilarious really.

Apr 20, 2023
Someone on the Tattle thread offering £5k for the identity of Yel from TL, I’m tempted to give them Lou’s name. Hmmm get a holiday!!

Like how are you supposed to get the 5k? After they have identified yel? No didn’t think so either lol

Which thread is this on please? I'm bored between Lou not being active and Kayleigh talking to herself over there Didn't the troll hunter already 'out' yel as some Helen woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.