Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023
Anyone catch the live and can share what was said please?
She gave mumbling tour of each room and waffled on about doing a new wish list. She had to turn her garden light off because she had a complaint and was talking in hushed tones as it was late n didn’t want to upset neighbours, she had said earlier on a story she had been dobbed in for something, so looks like the neighbours have already complained about her. That’s the impression I got. Showed some stuff she bought for her kids from £1 shop, said she sees Alfie and wouldn’t talk about Steven even tho she was asked a few times.

Apr 16, 2023
She gave mumbling tour of each room and waffled on about doing a new wish list. She had to turn her garden light off because she had a complaint and was talking in hushed tones as it was late n didn’t want to upset neighbours, she had said earlier on a story she had been dobbed in for something, so looks like the neighbours have already complained about her. That’s the impression I got. Showed some stuff she bought for her kids from £1 shop, said she sees Alfie and wouldn’t talk about Steven even tho she was asked a few times.
No way she sees alfie he was adopted and has a new family she lost that right,same with her other 2 she'll never see them again as she ain't clean and never will be

Hranah4

May 8, 2023
I used to follow her years ago before she was on any drugs (I think) and kept seeing her mentioned on kks thread. I’ve read the last 70 pages but was wondering if anyone can give me a wee sum up of how she has spiralled so much?

Apr 16, 2023
I used to follow her years ago before she was on any drugs (I think) and kept seeing her mentioned on kks thread. I’ve read the last 70 pages but was wondering if anyone can give me a wee sum up of how she has spiralled so much?
Because she’s an impulsive selfish grotbag. I think she was on drugs right from the start of her instagram life. She was always begging in DMs for prescription painkillers. I understand that anyone can become an addict, but once people decide to recover, their journey looks a lot different to hers. She’s no further forward than she was at the start of the year. Still gurning and begging at every opportunity. She takes no accountability for anything.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
This is a pretty good idea - we almost need like a wiki page we can all work together to chronicle the catastrophe that is Lou in the past few years.

Polly

May 11, 2023
"Am struggling doing it all on my own, I've got no help"

EVERYTHING she currently has, is from help in some form. What else does she possibly need help with?! She is a single person with no dependents living in a free, furnished, property. Likely help with bills. She has ample clothing and seemingly more toiletries than savers. What fING ELSE?!

I'm also saying this will all go to pot before Christmas.

Apr 20, 2023
Lou you're disliked because you are ungrateful, free bungalow, free appliances, carpet bed furniture. Its not enough for you, its never enough. We can all see you're not looking after it already. You're making no effort, none. You're lazy, a liar if you were my family I'd disown you. Shameful way for an adult to behave.
So, thats why, hope that helps.

May 7, 2023
I can’t cope with the sexual groans she makes when she’s got choc choc, it goes through me 🤢🤢

Attachments

• IMG_4936.png
    IMG_4936.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 105
May 7, 2023
Lou you're disliked because you are ungrateful, free bungalow, free appliances, carpet bed furniture. Its not enough for you, its never enough. We can all see you're not looking after it already. You're making no effort, none. You're lazy, a liar if you were my family I'd disown you. Shameful way for an adult to behave.
So, thats why, hope that helps.
Do you reckon the dislike comment is aimed at Ste or do you reckon she’s reading here? I hope she is!! She needs a reality check

Apr 20, 2023
Do you reckon the dislike comment is aimed at Ste or do you reckon she’s reading here? I hope she is!! She needs a reality check
Maybe, I hope so. She's got a support worker, her family, she's 30 years old, yet acts like a child. See she's buying red bull and choc choc, rather than food. Interested to see what happens when the bills come in. I've got a friend on single person universal credit, she's got a two bed flat, so she pays 2nd bedroom tax, tiny amount of money to live on. No heating on , ever, for example. I've got a kind neighbour to share their WiFi password. She lives on veg and fruit, the odd bit of fish. Her phone contract is £10 a month, ancient phone. Lou is living in a dreamworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.