Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Did she really just say it’s time for some me time 🤯 No job No kids wtf else time does she have!

This morning she was struggling to do everything on her own then she tells us the support worker has been around to fill out paperwork so sounds like she can’t even fill out paperwork on her own now so she doesn’t do do all on her own does she, she doesn’t deserve this help she can 100% do a lot of this stuff on her own she’s just playing the system to get more benefits, she needs to be made to get of her arse and get a job now she has been given a home!

May 7, 2023
Wipe your mouth you dirty b. Better still, get a full wash and get those slugs for eyebrows removed.
Loving life, you're a joke!
Screenshot_20230809-163254_Gallery.jpg
Is it choc choc scum or sores? Someone said if she’s smoking crack pipes still it causes sores. Either way, she’s a tramp 🤢

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023

Forgot the filter for her last video.

I know she's got self esteem issues sometimes from the weight gain (if she's on antipshychotics, this can just happen, not her fault), so Lou, I'm not mocking you for having a few extra pounds.

Wash your fing face. Soap and water. 6 bars of soap are a quid in home bargains, don't plead poverty for that. Jesus.

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Business plans ?? Content?....I was drinking a coke at the same time as watching that....and I've managed to spray it everywhere.
Lou....beggina...vickers ...... no one is inspired to be like you, you have no skills or common sense and you are gonna run a business....you couldn't even run a household or sort your life out and keep your kids ......pull the other one...it has temu bells on it !!

Apr 24, 2023
She's making her second bedroom into an office. WTAF! What about her kids? A little room for them. She said about when they come around to see her. As usual it's all about her. She's really not bothered about them at all. You would think she would be making more of an effort into seeing them and spending time with them now she has the bungalow. Her priorities are herself and money

Apr 16, 2023
She's making her second bedroom into an office. WTAF! What about her kids? A little room for them. She said about when they come around to see her. As usual it's all about her. She's really not bothered about them at all. You would think she would be making more of an effort into seeing them and spending time with them now she has the bungalow. Her priorities are herself and money
An office 🤣🤣 eeee no way, a just can't deal with her s today 🤣🤣

Apr 20, 2023
She knows she's never seeing them again. The 3 months will be her crying and whining about tidying up and doing the 2nd bedroom up. Hope Carol stays firm. Re the business, imagine letting your name address and financial details anywhere near her.

Apr 30, 2023
Poor old health worker Alma Doyle being named and shamed by loubegs for being rubbish…and shaming her parents for naming her Alma…. No Lou she saw through your bs.
I thought that was terrible as well. One of her relatives could be following her. Nasty little b when she's far from perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.